Chapter 32

We talked a little more until we went to the Motel and slept. I was a little worried about what would happen when Dean's condition got worse, but we figured out that all the victims were bullies, which wasn't great; as we exited the car at the Motel, Dean stopped looking up the building. "Our rooms on the fourth floor," he said worriedly. "It's.. it's high," he added. "I'll see if I can move us down to the first," Sam mumbled, walking over to the reception while we waited until Sam had sorted the problem out; our room had, as the last ones, two beds and a couch where Dean slept, offering one of the beds to me. The following day, Sam left while I was alone with Dean. While journaling, something broke on the other side of the room; when I looked up, I saw Dean over a broken clock.

"What happened?" I asked, confused. "It was annoying me," he replied, raising his shoulders slightly. "I couldn't hear it." I turned my head towards the clock, but since Dean broke it. Finally, Sam came back from the police station. "Everything all right?" he asked confused. "Yeah, we're good, right?" I looked over to Dean. "Oh yeah. Just peachy. Find anything?" Dean asked, not interested in what I said. "Yeah, the wife's Body was cremated, so im pretty sure she is not our ghost," Sam said. I saw Dean picking on the Wound on his arm from the corner of my eye. "Dean, stop that." I snapped, slapping his hand away. "Stop mothering me," Dean growled back. "Well, apparently, I have to," I replied, grabbing his arm and sitting him on the couch. "Well, keep looking," Sam said as Dean started coughing. "Dean? Dean?" I grabbed him by the shoulders; it got worse when Dean choked on something running to the bathroom; he spit out a wooden chip. "What the hell?" I was confused while Dean held up the wood chip. "Maybe this is a clue," I said, looking at Sam. "I don't want to be a clue," Dean said. "The abrasions, this, the disease, it's trying to tell us something," Sam mumbled. "Tell us what, wood chip?" Dean asked, confused. "Lumber mill." I just said, and Sam nodded. We researched some lumber mills in the area which had only one so we drove there, as we got out I heard Sam and Dean standing at the trunk of the Impala. "Oh, I'm not carrying that. It could go off. I'll operate the flashlight." Dean grabbed one of the flashlights, I saw Sam being done with Deans crap so he just grabbed the gun following him while I ran up to follow Sam since his steps were huge compared to mine. We walked in while Sam and I were in the front while Dean was right behind us, I had the EMF meter in my hand which was going off. "EMFs not gonna work with me around, is it?" Dean asked, scared, hiding a little behind Sam. "You don't say. Come on." Sam kept walking, so I kept up with him with my gun ready to shoot when, all of a sudden, Sam stopped near a working table while I was nearby looking around. "Wait." he called. I immediately expected a ghost to attack him. "To Frank. Love Jessie." he held something in his hand. "Frank O'Brian's wife." he showed me the ring in the palm of his hand. We continued towards a locker room where we heard a rustling noise but it was only a cat inside one of the lockers, Dean creamed like a little girl while the cat ran away. "Wait." Sam and I were almost out of the room, hearing Dean behind us. "Keep up, Dean." I called, hearing him walking fast behind us. Sam was standing at a table while I was checking some drawers from the same table when Dean saw a drawing on the table. " Hey, this is uh...this is Frank's wife." he asked, pointing at it. "Yeah." I looked for a second before turning back. A Maschine turned on even though we didn't start it when Sam and Dean saw something; I was last to notice the faded outlines of a person when I heard running steps behind me. When I turned around, I saw Dean running out, Sam and I followed finding Dean hiding behind the car with the flask in hand. Since I was sleepy the next day, I woke up later and met with Sam and Dean outside the Motel. After they got the File, I met them at the brother's house, where we spoke with him. Afterwards, we did some research before heading to a diner. "Alrighty, Im heading back. You guys enjoy." I smacked Dean and Sam on the shoulder and walked out, heading to my car and driving to the Motel since I had my room right next to Sam and Dean. The next day, Sam and I drove back to the Lumbermill without Dean to finish the job and get the ghost. "Who are we waiting for?" I asked while we just sat there, not going inside. Finally, I heard a car, and when I looked, I saw Bobbie's old Ford Mustang driving up to us. Bobby greeted us. He asked where Dean was, and Sam told him we had left him at the Motel. "Did his hallucinations start?" Bobby asked. "Yeah, a few hours ago." As I spoke, I looked to the ground since Sam and I left Dean in the Motel for a good reason. "So you know what we are dealing with?" Sam asked, Bobby pasted a book over to Sam, I peaked over his shoulder looking at a japanese text. "You can read japanese?" Sam asked, Bobby answered in japanese and since I had japanese in my classes I knew what he said making me laugh. "Alright, Show off." Sam grumbled, rolling his eyes. "He's just jealous." I said to Bobby in Japanese.