#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Our crews deal with a 35-year-old injured man who was shot by the occupation at the entrance to the town of Battir, west of Bethlehem, but the occupation forces have not yet allowed our crews to transport him to the hospital.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya

#Follow |  Opinion poll: 42% of Israeli reserve soldiers and students at universities are thinking about leaving their studies;  Due to the deterioration of their psychological condition;  As a result of the ongoing devastating war on Gaza, Israel is being tried before the International Court of Justice on charges of committing genocide.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: The martyrdom of the young man who was shot at the entrance to the town of Battir, west of Bethlehem, and the army is still holding the body inside the ambulance.

#Follow |  Enemy media: The occupation army seizes 200 million shekels from the Bank of Palestine in Gaza

#Follow |  A press statement issued by the government media office:

  ▪️The “Israeli” occupation army once again practices incitement to continue the assassination of Palestinian journalists and attempts to justify its crimes.

▪️The Israeli occupation army comes out to us from time to time with inflammatory publications against various media outlets and against Palestinian journalists and tries to market false narratives in preparation for assassinating or killing them, as well as in an attempt to justify its crimes and to obscure the Palestinian narrative. This has been repeated dozens of times since the start of the genocidal war.

▪️The occupation has been publishing pictures and videos of journalists and photographers since the start of the war as if it were a condemnation of them, but it extracts them from press reports they prepared, and which were previously broadcast on television channels and through social media, and they come as part of their daily field journalistic work.

▪️We issued previous statements and statements in which we explained that the occupation practices incitement against various Palestinian sectors and employees in various specializations, such as the occupation’s incitement against the health sector, hospitals, and doctors, as well as its incitement against mosques and its incitement against schools, universities, and many sectors, as it does this to try to justify  Its targeting of all sectors of Palestinian work, and its attempt to justify the killing of doctors, teachers, journalists, and other groups of society who were clearly targeted.

▪️ We hold the “Israeli” occupation fully responsible for the lives of our people, and we warn the world against the occupation’s targeting of journalists, doctors, teachers, civil defense personnel, and all segments of our Palestinian society, and we call on all countries of the free world to put pressure on the occupation to stop the genocidal war it is waging against civilians, children, women, and against all  Categories of Palestinian society.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻The discovery of nearly 100 martyrs after the withdrawal of the criminal Zionist occupation forces from the neighborhoods of Al-Rimal and Tal Al-Hawa in Gaza City, most of whom were martyred by the bullets of the occupation’s murderous Nazi snipers, indicates the criminal approach followed by this entity with the aim of extermination and pushing our people to forcibly leave their land.

🔻We call on the peoples and free people of the world to continue their movement and condemn this Nazi entity and the war of extermination that it is waging against civilians, children and women.

We also call on the International Court of Justice to document these crimes and adopt a decision to stop this war and take all measures to stop these horrific crimes against our people, and to hold this rogue entity and its Nazi leaders accountable for their crimes that they commit in full view of the entire world.