CHAPTER - END FOREVER

Start from the beginning

Tim " there can be two probability why you are laughing... One you are mad... Or second you accepted your death "

Alex while laughing " wait wait let me complete my laugh "

Alex " as expected "

Tim " what... What as expected... "

Alex " Tim you are still a child do you forget that..."

From the eight floor 30 men appear from the dark... And shooted down all the assassins...

Tim got surprised " what... What the actual thing happening here... "

Alex hold Tim neck and pick him up " I am not in danger... I am the danger... Do you understand..."

He hit Tim multiple time on his face while Tim was laughing and saying " no matter I die today but I killed your leader and his so called family... "

A sudden soothing female voice " Alex sir.. please leave him... "

Alex leave him... All the bodyguards there bow down there head...

As soon as Alex leave him..Tim drop down on his knees ... And saying " thank you.. thank you lady... Show me your face I will be grateful.... "

A lady appear from the dark.... Tim got shocked " what the actual shit.... Sister "

Neha comes out from the dark shadow... Tim got more shocked when he saw Adam's hand around Neha's neck...

Adam waves hand towards Tim " hi my brother in law... How are you... Fine or not... See your sister is still alive... Are you happy... "

Adam to Neha " see what I told you..."
Neha eyes were wet and she can't believe on her eyes...

Tim " how it can be possible... How can a dead person came back... "

Adam " ahhh wait.... Let me take you back.... "

Adam came and sat in front of Tim...

"Do you remember the day when me , my father and your sister went shopping... When I first saw you,I found something strange about your aura as I studied psychology books... I understand people aura...

So I collect information about you and you know what I found you  killed your father... "

Tim " how do you know? "

Adam smiles " your father was a very good friend of my father... And my father never let his mates die... My father told me about you that you tried to kill your father but didn't get success... The person who can kill his father can also kill his sister... Right

But if I will allow this to her directly... You think she will accept that... So I said to do all this to show your true face my boy...

The last shop we visited... You must be remembering it ... I had already made a body double of Neha... So can swap her... As soon as Mr pal called my dad... I understood that something is wrong... I told my dad also... You know what he said...  He said " I already know about it... if I am  dieing today... I will be happy... Your mother is waiting ".... So I only swap her body...

The person you killed was my father and that body double... Neha was safe and seeing everything from the camera in my locket... And when I woke up for unconsciousness I know that someone was spying on me... So I take that body double to my garden and bury her...

Yes... The locket she gave me was of real Neha... All the tears were fake... I was a nice actor though...

And I know you will do some mistake for sure... The day you appear as a gang member...

Bro you literally thought... I would be not able to recognise my people... At least remove the logo of your gang from your hand...

The day your worker attacked on you... I forget the name... "

Tim "sam"

Adam " yes... Yes sam... He was not a good actor... You know what the first thing in the gang teach to cut the throat of enemies not hit on stomach... By the way you were a good actor...

The parcel I got was sent by you... Am I right... Offcourse... Alex have already told me about you and assassins links...

And the main thing how I am alive right... Airport... I went washroom... Body double... May I tell you further.. you are so dumb or I should say that you love to celebrate your victory too soon that you haven't seen the danger coming... "

He gets up and walk towards Neha and wipe her tears... And said " don't cry for someone who had killed your father... "

Neha's hand were numb... " Why Tim "

Tim " because I hate you... I hate you from my bottom of my heart... When I was small I tried to kill you... You know why because you are not our blood... My father... My father said he will give his property to you... Why I would give my things to you... My properties to you...

So I signed assassins when I was very small... And became their head in a young age... Just to kill you...
I have to kill his father because he was after me after I killed my father... You are garbage gir.... "

Adam shooted inside his mouth without looking towards him and turn Neha's head towards him..." Listen... Listen my girl... You are my butterfly... You are the prettiest... All the thing he said was rubbish.. don't mind it... The chapter is close "

Neha with tears  " but he was speaking truth... I was adopted... I don't have a family... "

Adam " shhhh... Who said you that... I am your husband... Alex is your uncle... All the bodyguards here are your brother... You having a huge family... "

Neha hugged him and started crying deeply...

Adam looking towards Alex and asking him to ready up the jet... They have to leave... " Shhh... Quit girl... Go with Alex... He will take you to the jet safely... "

Neha " where are you going... "

Adam " just in a minute I am coming.... "

Neha get out from the plane... All these things were happen was an old printing press apartment... There was a shredding machine... He put Tim's body inside the machine... The pieces of flesh which didn't cut well... He gave that to his dogs to it...

Adam and Neha both reaches to India...
They marry to each other in the same temple where they first met... He gave his company to Neha... And change the name of company to Neha iron and steel company... And adam became her personal assistant...
While Alex took care of their safety...

In a year... The company became the most earning and profitable company in the world... They have a boy child... Which they named him after his dad name...

One day...
Adam " mrs do you want something to eat "

Neha in dramatically way " yes servant... A choclate... "

Adam looks Neha annoyingly " really... I was kidding... "

Neha laughs " I was not "

Adam  hold her face  " you want choclate... Right "

He kissed her tightly...