CHAPTER 3 - FOR FIRST TIME

Adam holds Neha by her shoulder and separates her from himself Neha gets scared at first....

Neha "Do you don't like me to kiss you "

Adam came closer and whispered in her ear " have you ever felt heaven "

Neha "what do you mean "

Adam holds her cheek with both of his hand and start kissing and biting her lips... He hold her ass pick her up by her ass...
He starts moving towards his room while kissing her neck and lips...

He put her on his bed calmly because he don't want to hurt her...
He again starts kissing her lips and starts moving to her neck while Neha's hand were on his hairs getting orgasams....

Adam starts removing her clothes... Firstly he was wearing a black suit which he removes... And then her jeans...
While kissing her neck he start doing fingering in her pussy and then he came a little down and starts licking her breast's nipple while Neha was scratching his neck...

Adam starts going down by kissing her waist... And then... He starts licking her pussy with his tongue from which Neha is getting more excited... He was licking her pussy while his hands were on her breast squishing them...
Neha starts taking deep breathes

Adam with orgasm" are you all right my angel "

Neha taking deep breaths" just go deeper "

Adam get up on her removing his jeans... By looking his penis
Neha " so this what you mean heaven "

He hold her waist with his hand and start inserting his penis in her vagina very fastly...

Neha start screeming as loud as she can... With deep breaths
"Fuck me harder... Ahhhh.... Ahhhhh.... Fuck"

He rotate her and came in a doggy style...
Adam " Now you will really feel what heaven means "

He starts spanking her ass until it gets red with his hand and fastly inserting his penis in her pussy...
Then Adam holds her hand back on her back making her lean and her ass up... Pulling her back with her hand and inserting his 7 inch penis in her pussy as fast as he can...
Neha " ahhhh... Ohhhh..... Ouchhhh.... Fuckkkkk... Ahhhh.... Fuck.... Fuck... Heaven " with deep breathing

Adam was fucking her harder and roughly so she can be satisfied....

She takes his penis in mouth giving him blowjob... He starts entering his penis in her mouth quickly giving her a deep throat experience....
He cums on her face

He picks her up and starts kissing her lips again again with one hand on her boobs squishing them and second in her pussy giving her fingering experience...

Adam" do you want to go more far.... "

Neha  with orgasm " just satisfy me "

Adam rotate her and put his penis in her ass hole making her screaming even more louder
" Ohhh fuck... Ohhh noooo ..... Fuckkkk.... Shit.... I can't handle it ..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ahhhh .... Ohhh..."

He rotate her and start licking her pussy again and again while squeezing her thin waist... He entered his finger in his mouth...

Then she get up on him and start making his dick enter in her pussy ... She start moving her ass up and down...
Adam " ohhh... Uffff ... Nice "

They do this for a 4 hours nonstop.... Then Neha got tired and sleeps in Adam's hand... He made her sleep on his bed by kissing her forehead... He cover her with blanket... And he sleeps beside her while wrapping  her in his hand over her waist... After 1 hour she get up...

Neha " hey doggie get up... What time it is "

Adam in a sleeping voice" ahh bitch... sleep ...it's around 10 o clock... And If you want to leave... I will not allow you to leave on this time... Go tomorrow now ..."

Neha " take something serious Adam... My small brother is at  home alone waiting for me..."

Adam " no he is not waiting for you... He is sleeping upstairs in this house ..."

Neha " whatttt"

Adam " I care about you and your family... Not invited you to only fuck here... I love you...So please sleep... "

Neha slowly speaking knowing that Adam is in deep sleep " I love you 2 "

Neha happily hold Adam and sleep close to him...
They both were naked.... That time...