CHAPTER 11 - RECRUITMENT

Adam and Alex were there on the podium

Alex asks Adam "what to do next... Who has an army right here in front of you... What's your order....just say they will conquer it...."
Everyone started screaming in excitement... Adam hit the ground with his scythe... The smell of fear again spread in the air... Adam said with a cold voice he didn't want them all... Just go back from where they are all... After listening to this everyone got shocked and started looking at Adam with confusing eyes... After saying that Adam starts getting off the podium...

Alex shockingly looked toward Adam and said "what are you saying... Are you ok with your mind... Or you are a stupid.."
After listening to this Adam saw Alex with his sight eye which was capable of making Alex tremble and shaking with fear... Alex's whole body was shuttering because of the fear of Adam's presence... He can feel like he invited his death...
Adam holds his scythe tightly which was capable of making anyone realise that his death is near...
He said to Alex in a scary voice " maybe you are interpreting me wrong... I am not taking votes on what to do... It's my order"
Alex instantly said with a fearful voice " ye.. yes... Yes .... Sir "
Alex announced to everyone to go back to their normal work...
Everyone was like " if you have to send us back then why you have called us here... Just want to waste our time... We want a reason.."

Adam instantly came around back and hit his scythe on the ground with that much aggression that the podium crack in two parts... And said " I... Don't find any reason to give you all.... The reason... It's your choice to go back or the part of the death wish list...
You all have just 5 minutes... After 5 minutes one second I will kill everyone here whom I don't want... "

The silence among all them was the loudest there...
The silence was never seen before... Even the sound of air can be listened to ,that much silence was there... In just a second everyone starts running for them...
In just 1 min again the silence spread....

Adam takes a deep breath like he is lacking something.... He told Alex that he taking this scythe with him and he will not approachable for 2 days straight... He ask Alex that if he want to say anything.... Alex nodded his head in nothing way.... He asked Tim to go with him... Tim was shaking with fear... Adam give his scythe to Tim and said have you ever go for a long drive... As soon as Tim held the scythe he felt that he was holding a 50 kg at one go he instantly start getting unbalanced... Adam hold the scythe back... "I thought you are not that much powerful so for that... Here is a button on the scythe which Alex also don't know... If you will heavily press it...." He hand back that scythe to him... Tim starts feeling imbalance again he instantly press the button... The scythe change into a key chain... Tim was surprised with that... Adam told him that " my father was ahead of his time... He know that he can't carry this scythe in public so he make it like this... So you now understand why father run a metal company... Right..." He smiles and put his hand on Tim's shoulder... "Let's go Tim "

(Adam smiles for the first time after the death of Neha....
Maybe he is trying to make Tim comfortable with him... )

Adam take him to his home... And said
" You can move in this as you want...(with scaring eyes ) But listen one thing never go in my room... Even If I give permission... (Change in expression with a smile on face ) I hope you understand "

Tim's voice was still shaking " ye .. yes.... Yes sir"
Adam advice him to seat in the living room untill he come back... As he have to change clothes which was covered with blood...
Tim moves toward cushion with trembling steps...
And thinking in mind that if he gonna kill me or something more brutal...
Suddenly Adam came and as soon as he call his name... Tim broke the vase in the feeling of scarceness...

Adam look towards Tim with an annoying face" are you really like this or behaving like this for the first time"... He came and sit beside him... " So tell me about you... Tim "

With a trembling voice " m...m...my.... " Adam interrupted " hey listen first of all... Don't be afraid of me... I don't gonna kill you or harm... I will treat as my small brother.... So relax...."
Tim relaxed a little bit... Adam " so now tell me... About you "

Tim " my name is Tim... I am 21 years old... When I was 3 year old... My father died... He was in your gang only before it got disbanded... He was killed by some other gang members...After his death I have to join your gang after I turned 18 as per rule... And I have a sister... She runs a business... But I haven't seen her from many days... Maybe she is busy in some sort of work... I am graduated from Amsterdam... MBA... "

Adam " why MBA "

Tim " I want to help my sister in work... She completes my all wishes... She is like a mother to me.... I adore her..."

Adam look Tim with a soothing eyes with a smile on face... " Your sister is very lucky... To have you "
Tim suddenly asked that he have seen this place before maybe... But Adam refuses instantly and get up and show him his room... And then went to his room after saying" whatever you need then just press that ring "...

Narrator - ( why Tim said that he have seen this place before... And Adam changes the topic instantly... Is there any sort of connection...)