CHAPTER 8 - END

AFTER THE CALL

For the very first time.... Adam's eyes can be seen in fear... He was feeling fear for the first time... He was not able to believe what was happening.... His body was going cold as ice... His was not able to make a decision... He moved towards his car in a hurry...
He started driving his car above the speed limit... He collided with a lot of other vehicles... But he was not caring about it... He just wanted to reach street 47......
His vision is going blur minute by minute because of his tear... He was rubbing his hand because it was going cold...

As soon as he reaches the street 47 he finds nothing happening there ... He finds his dad's car in which Neha and his dad were going... He went towards the car to check what happened... He opened the gate of the car  and found that no one was there... The moment he was analysing what happened,at that moment someone tapped his shoulder... As soon as he turns around someone hits him with the iron rod on his head...

He is going into an unconscious state... His vision becoming blurs slowly... He can't be able to stand properly... Blood was coming on his face from his head... His ears are bleeding... With blurry eyes he saw someone holding Neha's hair in a painful way .... He tried to move towards him but  He fell unconscious...

After sometime he woke up and found no one was there except his dad who was cut in 5 pieces... His eyes were coming out from the body... His whole body was  filled with bullets... His head's nerve can be seen that much he was cut... And Neha was there taking deep breaths trying to crawl near Adam... Her neck was half cut from which the blood was coming out... But she was not dead yet... Adam tries to get up but finds his legs were injured heavily... He starts moving with the ability of his hand and tries to crawl towards her...

He picks her head and puts it in his lap...
Neha in a slow deep dead voice having a smile on face " so you wake up finally doggie... Now I can die peacefully"

Adam with a fearful, trembling and worried voice " sh.h.hh h.. shut up... Bitch "

Neha laughs " I am going to shut up forever my love "
Adam tears were dropping on Neha cheeks

Neha " 7 years ago you tell me that you love me... Right ...and I said I will tell you later but never said you ...  Come closer"

Adam moves closer
She gave him a locket and said in a trembling voice " now wear this ...your locket will never get stuck in someone else hair.....I love you my.... "

Adam kisses the dead body of Neha... He holds her body as tight as he can feeling like he doesn't want her soul to leave her body... He picks her body up in his arms... His own body wasn't capable of getting up but he pushed his limit... His whole body was covered with blood... He wasn't showing any emotion... It feels like something got broken... He put her body in his car and called the police on the incident place... He takes her body to his home... Take her to his room where he and she get intimated for the first time... He put her on his bed... Take off her clothes... Clean her body.. wash off blood from her body and dress up her with the cloth which she bought for herself for her wedding

He picked her up and put her body in front of the mirror and made her hair... He stands beside her watching her face in the mirror... A sudden drop of tear fell on  her legs... Adam controlling his feelings... He sits in front of her... He touches her feet... And starts screaming and crying like a mad person by  hugging her... He holds her body for more than 8 hours crying... And sleep or get unconscious on her laps ....  He gets up in the morning and picks her up and takes her outside of the house and digs a proper pit for her... He covers the base with roses which she loves and bought for her marriage... Then he put her on the roses... Cover her with more red roses and then with dirt... He plants a plant of cherry blossom tree ...

He got a call from the hospital to take her dad's dead body...
At that time he wasn't feeling any emotion... His face wasn't showing any emotion... He himself doesn't know whether to cry... Or to worry... He is just listening to one voice of Neha...
He literally said to hospital members to burn the body...

He didn't attend any of the policemen sitting inside his office... He gets in his room and sits on the chair she was sitting... He saw a bag of clothes on his beds... He opens her and finds that they were that clothes which Neha bought for him... A BLACK KURTA AND WHITE PANTS...

Adam speaks to himself she knows what I like... He put that back in that bag and put that bag safely...

He was admiring his Locket which Neha gave to him while she was dying...

He called someone and said...

" It's time to come back ... "