CHAPTER 10 -OWN BLOOD

Adam comes out with a scythe in hand wearing as usual black cardigan... His face was not showing any response to the environment... 

Alex told him that there are around 500 members in the gang but only 450 are here...Adam asked him where the rest of them were ?.... Alex told him that to be the biggest mafia gang in the world raises a lot of enemies... Those fifty were killed in these 28 years...
Adam asked if he knew who killed those 50 members... He replied in yes... Adam replied with a cold voice as " more BLOOD "

As soon as he came out of the dungeon...Alex told him to go to the top place there... Adam goes and stands on the podium... He is looking like a grim reaper with the most brutal mindset... Alex stands below him and asks everyone to form up... He told them that Adam is the son of our leader... He wants our help to take revenge... 
He is reforming up again... So are you guys ready for the hunt again...

As soon as Alex finished.... A gang member  ( Jane ) comes out from the gang in front and says " why would we consider him our boss... Just because he is the son of him..or he is holding his scythe... After our leader... I have the potential to be there... I am the strongest here... And the point of taking revenge is not that tough... I can also take that revenge... How will he take the revenge for those who don't know how to protect his father... Am I right Adam ?... " Alex asked Jane to shut his mouth but he didn't and continued with bad behaviour" as we all know your father was cut in five pieces but didn't have that much potential to save himself... I don't consider him strong as well as none of his blood range can be strong... And I get to know that you are going to marry a girl "

Alex shouted at Jane to shut his mouth again but he didn't obey that and said " don't shout at me Alex... You are not the one whom I am talking with so should be the one whose mouth should be shut.... Yes coming back to the topic... Neha... This is the name of the girl... Don't say that I am wrong Adam... ( With a pissed off face ) you are not even a man who could save his girl... (With a pause and smile on face ) You just know to fuck her right... As soon as Jane says something Adam interrupted with a cold voice

" Jane you are right... You own this place.. take this scythe and stand this place"
Everyone looks towards Adam and Jane starts laughing   and says " see you are a failure... " And move toward Adam as soon as he reaches on podium
Adam in the moment of a few seconds Adam cut his body in two parts from top to bottom... His eyes are still moving... Jane's blood splashes on Adam's face... Adam's face is fully covered with Jane's blood...
Everyone was looking at Adam in shock because he didn't even close his eyes and not even change his reaction... He was too cold that time...
Adam sits on Jane's half cut body and whispers in his ears  " I also know how to fuck you... Not in hell take her name again or I will be there soon... " He ordered Alex  to collect  all the blood from his body and keep it to himself....

The weather starts getting worse... Black clouds start covering the sky... In just a few seconds the surroundings get darker because of clouds... The fear in everyone's eyes can be seen without any doubt... The silence in the surroundings is louder than anything... The heart of every person can be listened to at  that time... Everyone is trembling with fear just because of the presence of Adam...

Adam saw up towards the sky... And rain starts...
Adam with an evil full scaring voice " anyone else wants to say something... Or any objection..."
Immediately everyone bowed down their head in front of Adam
Adam " whose counting is good here..."
Alex pointed toward Tim
Adam called him in front

Tim is a new member... Actually not a new character his dad was the former member of the gang...
Tim's whole body was trembling with fear... He was not even able to watch in Adam's eyes... He is so terrified of Adam that he can't even walk properly... He is walking in zig zag movement and trembling... He reaches in front of him...
Adam called him close...
He accepted his death... As soon as he reaches near Adam...

Adam puts scythe on his neck...and pulls him closer and.... whispers in his ears

" You are the one...  Who will be counting the bodies that I will tear... "

Tim got shocked....