CHAPTER - END FOREVER

They landed at the airport... As soon as they landed Alex asked Adam where they had to go first...

Tim suspiciously asked " first... How many places we have to visit "

Adam asked him to have  patience and tell Alex to complete their work first... Alex understands everything....

While entering the airport Adam asked Tim if he knew why he  told him that story...

Tim replied " noo"

Adam smiles and says just imagine I have given a brutal death to a person who touches my girl then  thinks what I will do with the person who killed her...

He smiles again...

Adam asked Alex that now he has to proceed from here .... Alex nodded his head in an ok way... 

Adam went to the washroom and asked everyone to stay there only...

After 5 minutes when he came back... Adam didn't say anything and sat in the car and went for the place...

As soon as they get out of the airport area... Alex found something suspicious around them... 4 bikers started firing on their car... Leaving Tim no one panic... As soon as a biker comes close to the door Alex moves his whole big hand out from the car breaking the glass and holds the biker's neck and puts his head under the tier of the car... Whole blood splashes on the car... His hand was covered with blood...

Alex " yackkkk.... Thin blood... Not interested"

As Alex was driving he knew how to handle them.... But suddenly he found every biker stopped... In just a few seconds an empty car was coming from the front which was going to collide with them...

Alex instantly turns his car side... The empty car passes their car with a 1 inch gap only and when it collides with the other car behind... A blast occurs...

Alex " hell yaaa... Finally after a long time... Let's gooo .... They are prepared... "

They reach the old  apartment of 20 floor

A voice came when they reach 7 floor....

"Ahhh so finally the guest arrived... How are you... "

A person came out of dark... " Nice to meet you...."

Alex and Adam looks each other and find something suspicious... Alex " why he is greeting us... "

Adam found someone backstab him... A long knife coming out from his stomach... With flowing blood... He and Alex turns back and found... The person who backstab him was TIM... 

Adam taking deep breathe " why.... " And he fell down on his knees... And then Tim take out the gun and shot down his head... The bullet make a proper whole in his head going in to out from the head...

Tim starts laughing " yessssssss yes... Finally I killed him... I thought after the death of your father I will win... But I found he is also there... I want you to give the pain....
I thought you will die in depression after the death of your... Your... What he call her... Ya.... My butterfly... I also have to cut her in pieces... My sister never have a good choices... " He spit on his dead body...

" Go to hell... Grim reaper... All Grim reaper belongs to hell only "

Tim " now it's your turn Alex "

Tim in dramatically way " now your so called leader died... What will his right hand do... " He laughs

Around 30 to 40 people came out from the dark and Circle Alex...

Tim " see... My people... The assassins... The swords which you are seeing in their hand... Will be washed with your blood... "

Alex laughs...