CHAPTER 17 - SUSPICIOUS

Adam told Tim to travel with them as a lot of enemies are spying on us... So your life can be in danger... I can't let you die...

Tim agreed to go with them but before he went with them he  asked to meet his friends...

Adam asked him "why do you suddenly want to meet them ?"

Tim mummered and said that he wanted to meet them before but not get the chance to say this... It was already messed up... So I thought not to say... That's why I asked you today...

Adam allowed him to meet his friend but asked him to come home before night... As they have to leave tomorrow morning positively...

Tim agreed with him...

Adam asked Tim if he wants any bodyguard with him

Tim said no,he wants to go alone... Nothing will happen with him...

Tim left the house...

AFTER 2 HOURS TIM LEFT

Adam was sitting in the living area with Alex...
A parcel arrives...

Adam to the parcel boy " yes?"

Parcel boys " are you Adam ?"

Adam suspiciously" yes "

Parcel boy " here is your parcel sir ... Please sign here "

Adam" who sent this ?"

Parcel boy " I don't know sir our work is to deliver the product only... We don't know the sender... But it is from foreign country... The sign on the box... Shows that.. "

Adam was checking the box and looking at it suspiciously...

Parcel boy " sir , sign ?"

Adam sign the parcel and take it in...

Alex asked him who have send this...

Adam said he don't know who send this... Alex advise him to open it...

He found a liter in the box... and a Letter in it...

Letter " hiii... How are you... I thought we would be on the same side after the death of your father.. but I don't think so... The liter is use to burn anything...
Have a nice blast..
ASSASSINS "

Adam said " as I thought... We found it...you are right Alex.. "

Alex smiles and said that he never gets wrong...

Tim came back home in the evening... Adam didn't tell anything about the box...

Next morning they left for the airport... They were going with the private jet...

Adam " it's just now about few hours... Neha "

Tim suspiciously " Neha... Why you take my sister name... She is dead "

Adam " for you not for me "

They all 3 get in the jet... And jet takes off..

Tim " so you know exactly where he is... "

Adam " yes ..."

Tim " how "

Adam " let it be a mystery for you... You will love the climax "

Tim suspiciously " oh... "

Adam " you know Tim... When I first meet you sister Neha.. my love..  I promise her that I will always protect her at any cost... Whether I have to do anything... (In dramatically way ) I can be the monster.. I can be the devil... I can be the Lucifer... (With serious face ) or I can be the grim reaper...

You know why I like grim reaper the most... Because Neha likes it a lot... She loves grim reaper... She loves him because of the dress he wear...

The long black overcoat... The god of death... Who have no mercy..  can kill anyone... No matter who is in front...

So I promise her that I will be your grim reaper... If someone touches I will kill him... No matter who is he or she...

If protecting you make the criminal...  I would like to be considered as the brutal serial killer of mankind.."

Tim " So... The killer has killed my sister in front of you... But you can't save her... "

Adam looks towards Alex and smiles " yes you are right ... I was not able to save her... You know why... Not because the killer killed her... Because she decides to die... "

Tim " what ? I don't understand "

Adam " let some sentences be a suspense... It would be a lot fun when I unfold it "

Tim reaction was unclear at time as like he was thinking something...

Adam " you know when we were in college... No one knows about our relationship...

One day a boy came to Neha... And I was not there..

Maybe you know that Neha always wants to be a social helper...
One day a so called bad boy was humiliating a girl in campus... And Neha saw it... Neha slaps him... At said why he is humiliating that girl... And a lot... As your sister always in a troublesome situation... The boy that her words on his ego...

He slaps my girl... He pushed her from which my butterfly fall... He touched her clothes on chest... My butterfly eye's got wet... Her hands got numb... No one was there to help her...

You know what boy said that if she interfere in his matter again he will tear her clothes from where he is holding her...

When I came  he was leaving the campus... He collided with me but I ignore it... I saw a crowd circling a person... When I check it out I saw there was my girl...

(With a dead face )Her beautiful cheeks were red... Her clothes were untidy... Dust on her clothes...

The moment I reach there... She instantly hugged...

No one help here... No one..... She tells me everything...

The very next morning... I call everyone who were there when the that incident happen... And the boy who touched my girl was in my head... Sorry... THE DEAD BOY...

I cut his both hand... Take out his cheeks... Ripped off his skin... The veins can be seen... He was a nice guy.. the moment I was killing him.. he asked me not... I laughed and killed him... "

Tim was looking him in a scared manner...

Adam " what... What you thought I will let him go...
After that I burn him between the campus... In front of everyone... And from that time to end of semesters no one ever looked to Neha... Ya I got expelled also "

Tim " brutal "

Alex " we have reached Adam... "

Adam " Tim... See it's take no time... Time flew very fast ..."