CHAPTER - 13 - IT'S ABOUT TO

Next morning

Tim came outside of the room....by hesitating He comes downstairs..... Adam's room was open and he saw a reflection in there but he didn't go inside the room because Adam had already told him to not go inside...

He came out of the house and saw Adam sleeping on the ground... He then instantly thought who was there in the room...

He tries to wake up Adam... But Adam was not waking up because of high doses of caffeine in the cold coffee...

Tim decides to go inside the room... He starts moving towards the room slowly... A man was standing at his room door....

Tim hit that man on his back and he fell on the floor...
That unknown man was wearing a mask from which his face , cannot be seen... He instantly gets up and hits Tim on his chest... And push him back ...

He takes out a knife and then he tries to stab Tim with it... When he tries for the first time... Tim successfully escaped it... But the second time he held Tim's neck and slammed him on the wall...

He takes his hand back and stabs him in his stomach...
He takes his hand back and tries to stab him again but he finds someone was holding his hand....

He turns around and finds Adam holding his hands....

Adam " you literally thought you could kill my brother in law In my house"

Tim fell unconscious that moment...

He leaves Tim and tries to hit Adam... But Adam Dodge it.. and punch on his face... He punches on his nose 4 to 5 times... Because of that his nose starts bleeding which can be seen from inside his nose... He bit on his hand from which Adam was holding him...

He successfully escaped from there....

Adam picked up Tim and put his hand from where the blood is coming to stop the bleeding...

He takes him to the living room ... And call the doctor...

After 1 hour...

Tim gains consciousness... And found he was in his room... And found Adam sitting beside him on his bed using his laptop ....

Adam " so finally you gain your consciousness... "
Tim " yes ... You know what happen..... "

Adam interrupted him and advice him to take rest for now... He will be talking with him after sometime...

Adam leaves his room...

Tim was thinking that Mr Adam is very suspicious... How he wake up at that time when I was on the edge of dieing.... He was feeling a little pain in his stomach so he sleep again ...

After 7 hour he came downstairs and find Adam was sitting with someone
As soon as Adam saw Tim he asked the other person to go from here... The other person moves his head towards Tim .. he was having a great scratch on his eyes... Like someone whoes eyes were cut two parts... He bow down in front of Adam and leave the place...

Adam " come sit Tim... "

Tim sit on sofa... Near Adam...
Adam " so tell me what happened in that room "

Tim " when I was coming downstairs I saw someone's shadow in your room.. first I thought you were there... But when I came outside in the garden I saw you,sleeping on ground.... Then I try to wake you up but you didn't wake up... So I decide to go inside your room...

I found a person wearing mask there in front of room door... I think he was searching for something... I try to stop him... But he stab me and the rest you know "

Adam smiles... And said" fine are you feeling ok now"
Tim " very much.."

Tim asked Adam " can I ask you something "
Adam " yes you can boy "

Tim " I have two questions... Why are you sleeping on the ground there and how you get up... When I try you didn't wake up "

Adam comes close to Tim ,Tim starts getting frightened and starts trembling with the movement of adam....

Adam with a deep voice " listen Tim whatever I am going to tell you... Just listen with patience... Ok "

Tim nodded...

Adam " I was not sleeping on the ground... It was a grave "

Tim " a grave of whom "

Adam takes a deep breathe " A grave of YOUR SISTER "

Tim was in shock.. he was not able to speak a word there....

Adam with low voice " it's your sister grave... We were going marry each other... If she was alive , today's is the day we are getting married... You know why you are called from other country to India... Just because your sister wants... She was going to tell you about our marriage"

Adam holds him everything from starting to end...

Adam " you asked me when you came here that you saw this place before "

Adam " yes you came here before when you were small... When your sister came here for the first time... She slept here... So I called you here also... It was late night so you slept and was not able to see me but I saw you..."

" On the day of gang meeting... I remember you so I take you here with me "

Tim was not able to understand what was happening here, everything was going very fast...

" You know who killed you dad"

Tim " no "

Adam " it was the same organisation who killed your dad and your sister "
" Your sister doesn't know that your dad work for me... Even I don't know that your dad work for my father and you will join it"

" How do you know this who killed my dad "

Adam " when you were unconscious I saw a mark on his hand who was in the room I find it suspicious the person who was holding Neha also had the same Mark on his hand...

So I searched about it... The mark it belong to a criminal organisations.... There is only this much information about the gang .... I found a list that whom that gang killed... Your father name was there in the list "

He show him the list... There was his father name...

Adam takes him to his room... And show him his wardrobe...
Tim found that all the clothes which were there was of his sister... Her sister saree, suit , top everything was there
Tim " she lives with you... "

Adam " yes... I love her "

Adam with hesitation shows him clothes " Tim, your clothes... Which your sister buy for you for our marriage"

Tim holds that dress and hug his clothes tightly and starts crying by putting that dress close to his heart...

Adam " the room in which you are living, was yours only... Your sisters last wish was to live with you... That why I take you here with me "

Tim crying " can I see my sister's grave "

Adam " it's your sister's grave... I can't stop you"

Tim rans towards the grave... He got on his knees and touch the grave and starts crying...

Adam was standing behind him... And. Thinking

" The second question he ask that how I wake up... I also don't know about it... I though Tim touches me softly... But he was not there..."

" THEN WHO "