TWENTY-FIVE

Azazel paused, his hand cradling her face so gently, "Your father is outside." He said, a tinge of annoyance in his tone, "I can hear him."

Irina moved away, running a hand over her disheveled hair to smooth it down, "you should go."

His eyes darted back to her, a fiery pit that harnessed her heart and took her for a ride.

He looked between her and the door again, "No time." He smirked, dropping to the floor from the couch, his massive goat horns upon his head sticking above the cushions.

The library doors let off a soft whine as they were opened, startling Irina to sit upright. Her hands scrambled for the blanket, covering Azazel who found himself between her feet. He grinned wickedly as she pushed him down further with her feet, daring him to make a move to expose himself. She raised her knees under the blanket so his very obvious horns wouldn't be outlined by the fabric.

"How are you doing, Irina?" Her father asked, walking in with a guilty smile. It was painful to see her doing this for him without any explanation.

"Good- I mean, um I'm thirsty. Could you please get me water?" Her heart sped up every step he took closer. She could feel Azazel's breath on her thigh, and her skirt was... short.

"Sure." He didn't stop walking closer, fixated on her IV bag. If he peered over the couch he would see an Azazel-sized lump situated between her open legs. His hands held her legs apart spreading them before him, and his lips teased against her supple skin.

"Right now." She put her hand to her throat, feigning pain.

"Alright." Lucifer turned around, but stopped as his nose raised in the air, "Was Azazel in here?" He asked, tasting the air around him. He could smell him, and recently.

"He was here before... you." She struggled to keep her tone even and her heartbeat under control. Her hairline beaded with nervous sweat, threatening to drip the longer he stood there, "asked about... this." She waved to the IV pole, reminding him of the situation.

"Ah." Lucifer nodded, "I'll be back with your water. Hold on." He promised, promptly exiting the library the same way he came.

A heavy sigh fell from Irina's chest the moment he was gone. If they had been caught she could only imagine the trouble she would have found herself in. She ripped the blanket off of her lap, attempting to close her legs against Azazel's efforts to keep them open.

"You have to go." She scolded, "We could have been caught!" Her small fist pounded against his shoulder, ineffective in doing anything.

His stubbled chin rested on top of her knee, his deep red eyes latched onto her, "Don't make me come get you tonight." He whispered, sliding his lips up her leg, dangerously close. Too close.

Irina looked behind her to the doorway, anxiety and excitement dancing inside her chest, "Okay- okay! Please, you have to go!" She begged, biting her bottom lip.

His fingers gripped her thighs, leaving marks in her pale flesh, "Good." He rose to his feet, his sleek pants wrinkled. Swiftly he bent down and kissed her lips, suckling gently. Sweetly. Lovingly.

He gave her one last look, his brow turned down in thought, before he finally ran out of the library.

Irina was left flushed and fluttering with butterflies. Her entire insides burned with desire, looking for him to come back, even though she knew he couldn't.

Her diamond orbs glanced to the blood bag hanging beside her then to the needle in her arm. The next time her father asked for her blood he was going to have to answer her questions. Azazel didn't seem happy about the situation in the slightest, and she wasn't entirely unphased by its absurd nature either.