Answeres

Because it's taking long enough with the next chapter, I'm just doing the answers to questions now and posting a chapter later. Like I said, Imma do a lil bonus thing at the end that it not relevant to the story, feel free to read it, or don't. I really don't care.

Question: @rosebds-When will I update next

Answer: Uhh...good question, I know I'm inconsistent and I'm sorry

Question: @Z131416-At the end of Chapter 22, what did James want to talk to Y/n about?

Answer: Um, I was gonna have some big...thing...I guess that James got upset about, probably with the Sirius liking Y/n or something around that, but I haven't found out how to write that and tie it in yet, but I'm working on it.

I got no more question...das otay though. And das otay because we got shorts that aren't even relevent...I'm sorry, I'm crazy.

"Good morning, baby." You heard as a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind. The arms were warm compared to your cold asf hands that rested gently.

"Good morning, Reggie."

"Do you feel like doing something today?"

"Depends. What's something?"

"Oh...I don't know...cooking, maybe?"

"Cooking what?"

"Something I can guarantee you've never made before."

"Should I be scared?"

"...Probably." You turned your head and saw him smile a bit. "Come on." He lightly grabbed your hand and brought you down to the kitchens.

He grabbed some ingredients to make something you suspected was pasta: Basile, parmesan, lil bit of garlic, and of course pasta noodles.

(Courtesy of the lovely @Cabin6-Ravenclawpen, we love them very much♡♥︎)

"What are we making?"

"Pasta and pesto. From Italy."

"Oh. Fancy."

"And delicious."

(Me personally, never tried it but hopefully will. If you have...lucky)

At some point, you had to cut the garlic so you could mix it in with the basile and parmesan, but you didn't want to. You didn't like knifes.

"Yeah, I think I'll let you do that." You said to Regulus.

"Oh, come on, it's not that hard." He said softly as he came up behind you and put his hands on the counter, looking at you. "Here."

He grabbed your hands and picked up the knife, helping you cut it because he must have known you didn't like knives or something. He smiled at you once you two were done cutting the garlic, and kissed your cheek.

"I love you." He told you.

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."