chapter 5

"Staying out past curfew, in Minnie's classroom no less, falling asleep there, and leaving your safety in the hands of Regulus Black. WHAT THE HELL Y/N!?" James yelled as you told him where you were all night long.

"I got detention, we had to stay there until 9:00, and I was hella tired, it's not like I wanted to fall asleep. I mean, he probably did, too. Around the same time. And the only thing he did while I was asleep other than, you know, sleep, was hit me with a book to wake me up even more than I already was. And he was definitely up way before I was. He let me sleep. Fo you know how glorious that is, to know someone who lets you sleep?"

"Y/n, it's Regulus Black, you can't trust him -"

"Oh, like hell I would even think of trusting him."

"Fair, fair. But still."

"James, I can take care of myself, and besides, I've got three older brothers who will take care of me anyway." Remus and Sirius sat down at the table at the end of your sentence.

"Morning, baby Lupin. How was your night in Minnie's classroom?" James gave you a look.

"It was fine." You said quietly, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"What happened?" Sirius asked, noticing how uncomfortable you got after the question of how detention was.

"Nothing -"

"She fell asleep in the classroom -"

"James shut the fuck up."

"With your brother." You heard Minnie say. She gave you a look, but you understood that if she hadn't, James would've made it a bigger deal than it was.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!"

"Mr. Black!"

"Sorry, mum. Won't happen again. BUT YOU WHAT?!"

"We had two hours, I got tired, thought it was already 9:00, Regulus pointed out that it was only like 7:30 I think, and I came back as to not get in trouble and I fell asleep. So did he. Nothing more. James."

Sirius cracked his knuckles, he had a sirious look on his face, you shrank back in fear of what he might do. You looked at Remus and gestured to the door, letting him know you were leaving. He nodded his head, and you got up and left, completely unnoticed by the boys.

You went to the courtyard that was the emptiest. No one was in it. You sat down on the grass, letting the sun warm your skin. You closed your eyes, and not that long after, you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You looked to see Even Rosier looking at you shyly.

"Hi. I know this is weird, but I was wondering, for one of my friends, one, do you like anyone, and two, if you aren't, would you be interested in dating a Slytherin? Again, for one of my friends."

"One, not interested in anyone, two, depends on which person."

"Ok, so I don't exactly know him well, but I think his name is Andre. He seems to really like you."

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind, go tell that son of a fuck he can go burn in hell. Please."

"Ok. Bye, have a good rest of your day."

"Bye."

You decided that you need to talk to someone, someone who could help you with your troubles. Someone like Minnie. You got up and made your way to Minnie's classroom. She wasn't in there, you figured she'd be in her office so you tried the door.

Ƙŋocƙ Ƙŋocƙ.

"Come on in." You heard her say. When you opened the door, you saw Sirius sitting in the chair opposite of her.