chapter 20

A/n, I'm back 💃🏻💃🏻🥞🥞 Sorry that took so long. Writers block (fucking hell) and then I lost writers block but also the chapter I had writen...then I got lazy....oops. Anyways, I hope you enjoy♡♡

"Get on the train, get on the train, get on the train." Remus said as he hurriedly shoved you, Sirius and James onto the train. The three of you had woken up late this morning and rushed to get everything done and get to the platform. Because Regulus had run away from home over the summer and was staying with you, he got on the train in a different area as to not cause suspicion.

"We're going, Rem, we're going."

"You'd better be. Now, have a good trip and don't do anything too stupid." Remus said before rushing off to the prefects compartment.

Sirius and James ran ahead of you to find an empty compartment. You ran into someone by accident.

"Oof. Sorry, that's my bad."

"No, no. It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention." You look up and see a tall dude. He's got darkish skin and neat yet messy brown hair. His eyes were a pretty chocolate brown.

"I'm sorry miss...?"

"Y/n. Just call me y/n"

"Alright. Y/n," he gave you a sweet smile. "Rosier. Evan Rosier." Ahh, the guy who was trying to flirt with you at some point last year.

"Nice to meet you, Evan"

"Nice to meet you too -" He got cut off by an abnoxious yell.

"Ooohhhhh, y/nnnnnnnn!" You heard Sirius yell.

"Oooohhhhh, biitttchhhh. Evan held back a laugh. You rolled your eyes and gave Evan a small smile. "Sorry, he's gonna drag my ass away if I don't..."

"I get it. Well, it was nice meeting you, y/n." He sees some of his friends and goes off to bro with his bros. Ya know, as bros do.

Sirius came over to you, and, bring the drama queen he is, loosely wrapped his arms around you from behind, and put his head on your shoulder.

"Y/nnnnn," he whined, "why'd you leave uuussss?"

"I ran into someone and we started talking. I didn't leave you."

"Well will you still hang out with James and I? Or are you gonna go off with your older friends?"

"I'm still gonna be with you and James."

"Yaaayyyy! Come on!" He gave up his dramatic sadness act and a grin spread on his face. He kissed your cheek before grabbing your arm and dragging you into the compartment. He aburtly stopped which made you run into him...which made him fall...and you fell on top of him...good times.

The three of you laughed before you and Sirius got up. You sat by the window, Sirius sitting across from you, also by the window, and James next to Sirius, closer to the compartment door. The three of you talked about how your summers went.

Sirius was with James, they-obviously-goofed off a lot, gave James's parents trouble, and did their bro-ing. As bros do, obviously.

You said nothing about the fact that Regulus ran away to your house and stayed the summer there, knowing it would piss off Sirius.

Sirius fell asleep after a while, due to lack of summer sleep, and you and James kinda sat in silence for a while.

"So...how's it going with you and..." James glanced at Sirius, wanting to make sure that he was actually asleep "You know..." He was obviously talling about you and Regulus. He wasn't aware of the fact that you two were actually actually dating now. He just knew that Regulus liked you and you liked him.