Special chapter for Rosana

She nodded and drank her coffee. I then looked at the clock and noticed it had been an hour and half since I had left my brother... I would have to go back soon... Time really does go fast when you're not focused on it....

I then look back to Rosana who had already drank her entire coffee... What in the hell? She saw my confusion and said, "I drink too fast." I nod and sip my coffee slowly. 

I knew I had to go back to my brother but... I had this feeling that I shouldn't... I felt like staying with Rosana... I mean Rosana is the only person who has never done anything wrong to me.

"Hey... Rosana" I say a little quiet. "Do you mind if I just stay here?" I ask. "Sure!" she said without questioning. "No questions?" I say raising my eyebrow at her.

"Yea... No... I trust you" she says with a smile. "So, moving in or just sleeping over?" she asked, and I sighed. "Move in?" I said with a little bit of nervousness to it. 

"Alright!" she said happily excepting what I had said very quickly. "You can live in the room right down the hallway right next to the last door" she adds. My mouth slowly opened shocked on how quick this girl was.

"Alright" I said not having a single emotion. I sip my coffee again and nod. "So were just roommates now?" I speak. She nods and says "yea" she then starts cleaning her cup.

I was surprised how quick this whole thing had turned out. "Do you mind keeping it a secret I am even here?" I ask her. "Why?" she asks looking behind herself at me. "Well, uhh" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"Ok, I will" she says with a smile then goes back to what she had been doing. "So... Are you not weirded out about this?" I ask. "Nope!" she says with a happy voice. 

(Time skip)

I had told Rosana the truth about me... She somehow... Still stuck with me... Even though I was a villain. She said even if I was a villain, I was a good person.

She also said we both could move cities due to Quackity and Wilbur being obsessed with me. She said I had good in me... She knew since the first time she ever met me... She said she admired me...

But we did actually move cities. We both live in the forest in a cabin. Rosana now does therapy online for people. I just clean the house like a housewife. I hadn't talked to my brother since... I didn't want him to... Keep me there.

I wanted a fresh start, and that fresh start was with Rosana. I was happy being with Rosana. We may had been opposites of each other but... We were happy together.

I was finally happy.

(Explaining the character Rosana :>) 

I had many plans for this character actually... But I ended it with her dying because it seemed like it fit the plot so much better. 

But I first wanted to start out on how she was created! I wanted to make a copy of Enid from Wednesday. Tbh lol. Because I loved that character sm. 

I don't think I ever described what Rosana had looked like either lol. But I had the thought she had long white, blonde hair. Ik SOUNDS LIKE ENID BUT NO BLUE AND PINK. I also wanted her to have dark eyes. Also stands around 5'7 Also had a Lana Del Rey fashion sense lol

So here are the different ideas I had for Rosana. SHE WAS GONNA BE A YANDERE AS WELL. That was legit my first thought. That Y/n finds out due to finding photos of her everywhere in Rosanas home.  Also, your stuff. Then when Rosana is being this obsessive person the Tnt duo just marches in and kills her. Yea...

The second one was that... Rosana betrays us and tells the cops we are villains, and we have this devasted scene happen. Then we are arrested and stuff.

Yea... Those are the two endings for her that I had. I didn't have any more endings. Tbh. I described this whole thing like I made a movie or some shit. Lol. But anyways I made this chapter for y'all because I felt bad... But I love u guys platonically <3 please make sure to read my other books if want. I have a few yandere dsmp books atm. But I am coming out with me <3

Bye <3