Chapter ten

I then sighed and walked to my bedroom door unlocking it and opening it.  I walked out and saw Rosana and Lucas sitting together looking scared. They looked at me with a confused expression. 

"Do we call the cops?" Rosana said. "I mean what will they do?" I say to her. Lucas piped in and said, "Figure out who did that." "So they go on a wild goose chase? cops can't do shit" I say walking to my kitchen. "But they are the people we are supposed to call Y/n!" Rosana said standing up.

"It is a waste of time," I say and Rosana responds with "Whoever did that sent you a message, they know you or want something from you!" She was correct whoever this fuck wad was, wanted something. 

"I am sorry for yelling Y/n but I am scared for you..." Rosana said with a sad tone. I sighed and walked to her and I patted her shoulder. "It is ok, you are correct whoever this is, wants something or whatever," I say. She smiles and nods, and I give a smile back.

"So, we call the cops?" Lucas says. I sighed and just nodded, Rosana and Lucas would probably still bicker on until I gave in. 

(Time skip) 

At that moment, Rosana and Lucas sat on the couch while the cops inspected the house. One cop kept asking me useless questions. That I had to answer then there were questions to questions. 

"Alright, ma'am that is all for now," the cop said going to my bedroom to help the other cops. I sighed and walked to the couch sitting with Rosana and Lucas. "So, what are the cops saying" Lucas asked. I turned my head towards him and said "Nothing."

I lean back into my couch and wait for the cops to come back out. As if on cue the two cops came out and said, "It seems like whoever has done this is related to the things that have happened in town." 

Wow, no fucking dip. "So, we will be taking y/n in for protection" the cop adds on. What? fuck... Now I will be watched by the cops 24/7. Rosana looks at me and gives a small smile "At least you will be safe" she says.

I felt the need to roll my eyes but kept it in. I gave a nod and stood up as Rosana and Lucas did as well. "Ms. Rosana where do you live?" the cop asked. "Why?" she asked, and the cop answered with "Since it is lockdown, we will drive you home."

"Oh, thank you," she said with a soft smile. The cop nodded and said "For you Lucas, we will keep close eyes on you and make sure you are safe as well. But you can go back to your apartment" Lucas nodded.

I then started walking to my apartment door ready to leave. Rosana followed shortly behind me and so did Lucas. The cops stayed behind to gather more evidence. 

"Well, be safe guys" Lucas said before he walked to his apartment door and walked inside. "I wonder who this could be..." Rosana said. I then sighed and went into thought. Raven claws... He had the same power... But he died and what would he want with me?

"Raven claws had the same power" I say to Rosana. She seemed scared by his name "B-but he died..." she said. "He did but..." I stopped she was correct. "The heroes said they killed him" Rosana said.

I nodded, besides that why would he be wasting his time by bothering me? I shook my head going back to reality. Then the cops came out of my apartment and closed my door. They nodded showing it was time to leave. 

They started walking and me and Rosana followed them. As we walked outside it started raining how great. So, all four of us rushed to the cop's car and got inside. Me and Rosana in the backseat.

I sat back in the seat. I have never felt more like a civilian more than my life than a villain. 'Don't to be the victim be the survivor' a saying I have known all my life.