Chapter twelve

I felt my eyes begin to open taking in the light. I started to remember what had happened yesterday. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I never thought I would ever say this but... I am scared...

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath of air. I sat up and looked at the bandages on my body. I did not feel the pain I felt before... That was a very big blessing.

I put my legs over the bed's side and stood up. I should have never done that. I felt pain shoot up my leg. I hissed in pain, I bit my lip and stood up straight. I began to slowly walk to the bedroom door. 

I opened it slowly and walked out into the hallway. I looked around and saw a couple of guards. I then realized that I was only wearing a bra and shorts. I groaned and walked back inside the room to find something or my old clothes. 

I went to the closet and opened it. My eyes squinted when I saw the exact same clothes Quackity was wearing. Now if I think about it that is all he ever wears. So does Wilbur... That is not even weird that is just strange...

I grabbed the white dress shirt from the closet and put it on. I buttoned it up and then went back to the door. I walked out into the hallway. I looked both ways like if I were to walk to the other side of the road. 

I then walked down the right hallway. I then saw the casino again. Hey! I was getting used to this huge ass building already. I walked inside the casino and heard flicking? I walked around a little. I saw a lot of gambling games.

I then saw a huge table for poker. I then saw Quackity fidgeting with cards. He must have noticed my presence cause his attention snapped to me. "Hola, mi Amor~" he said as he stood up and walked to me.

He looked me up and down and said, "you wanted to match me today~?" I rolled my eyes and then thought for a second. How did they know where I was? When they found me at the police station.

"How did you guys find me; you guys follow me?" I ask. Quackity shakes his head no and says "no, after we got rid of Angel's body we decided to go back and check on you. But when we got there your whole apartment was destroyed."

My eyes widen "what do you mean destroyed" I say. "It looked like what happened at the police station" he says. "So, the fucker Raven Claws destroyed my apartment..." I say pinching my nose. "Raven Claws?" Quackity repeats.

"Yea Raven Claws" I say to him, and he raises his eyebrow. "Well, he was a villain before you guys... Everyone thought he died be he is not dead" I say. "Was Raven Claws the guy from the police station that we saw?" Quackity asked.

"Yea..." I say and Quackity nods. I then went back to my question. Why does he want from me?... Does he want me dead? No... He would have killed me if he wanted me dead. But I will guess he knows I am a villain as well.

Why did he kill Angel to help me? As I was thinking I accidently somehow tripped. Quackity caught me and held me up. "Woah there, Mi Amor~ if you really wanted me to hold you could have asked~" he says with a cocky grin.

I roll my eyes and put my hand on the wall for support. "You need to sit down Mi Amor your badly hurt" Quackity said. "I am fine" I say, and he rolls his eyes. "Well, I am about to open the casino want to watch me beat peoples assess?" he asks.

"Sure, why not" I say not like I got anything else to do. "Alright then you can sit next me~" he said. He walked to one of his huge casino tables and sat down. He had pulled a chair next to him so I could sit down.

I sit down in the chair and watch Quackity plays with cards. "So, when are the people coming?" I ask him. "Give or take about 10-15 minutes or even less" he says with a smile. "You want to play a round of poker until they get here?" he asks.