Chapter four

As I unlocked my apartment door, I let Rosana in. She walked in and looked around my apartment. I then walked in and looked at my phone to see the time. It was 6:30 I sighed and put my phone on the counter. "Your apartment looks cozy," Rosana said. I nodded and said, "Ima go get changed you just I don't do whatever." She nodded went to my couch and sat down. 

I walked to my bedroom and went to my closet. I grabbed a hoodie and shorts. I then put on the clothes quickly and left the room. I saw Rosana looking at all my stuff. She heard me, turned around, and said, "Sorry you just have a nice place." I nodded again and said, "You want anything to drink?" she nodded and stood up.

We both walked to the kitchen. I pointed to a cabinet where the cups were. She went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass cup. I then opened the fridge. And grabbed a water pitcher. I turned around too quickly and knocked over Rosana. Who dropped the glass cup...

"IM SORRY IM SORRY" my screams filled the room. My cries and pleas "I DIDN'T MEAN TO" I screamed. Glass shattering around my head. The strong smell of alcohol filled the room. "Y/N" I heard him scream. "Y/N" again he screamed. "Y/N!"

Rosana shook me back from my trance. "Y/N!" she said sounding worried. I breathed out slowly and shook my head. "Are you ok? you started breathing heavily" she said. I nodded and said, "I am ok." She seemed worried for me, but she sighed and nodded. 

I then walked over to my broom closet. And grabbed a broom cleaning up the shattered glass. I then felt a stinging pain in my ankle. I looked down and saw I was cut by the glass, and it was bleeding. "Oh, gosh your bleeding," Rosana said. I then grabbed a rag and put it on the cut. 

It finally stopped bleeding and I threw the rag in the sink. I saw worry in Rosana's eyes and said, "Don't worry, I am fine." She nodded and said, "Can I ask a question?" I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "What did you see" she asked. I was confused and she added, "When the glass broke." My eyes went wide, and she looked at me sternly.

"I am a therapist that is my job. You had some Ptsd there." She said crossing her arms. "Even if I did it is none of your business is it" I say with venom. Her eyes dropped down and she said "I know you don't know me well and we haven't even known each other more than a month. But you can trust me, and you can come to me" she says. 

I look at her for a little while but nod. She smiles softly and walks back to the couch sitting down.  I don't know why but I believe I can trust her... Ugh no... I don't trust I just well. I guess I do trust her. 

I then finished cleaning up the glass and put the broom away. I then walked to my couch and sat next to Rosana. She smiled at me and said, "I have to go in a little heh." I nodded and she hugged me. Which took me by surprise I hugged her back. She then stood up and I did as well. IT be rude not to walk your guest out.

When I did, I felt a gush of wind hit me. I looked at my window and saw it open. "Did you open my window?" I asked her. She looked to my window and said "No." I nodded skeptically and walked to my window. I looked outside it for a while, ensuring no one was there spying. I then closed the window and locked it.

Rosana was at my door and walked to her and opened the door for her. "Well I guess I will see you later!" she said happily. She then left and I closed the door. I then turned around and saw my window open again... What in the actual fuck? 

I walked to it closed it and locked it tight. I looked around my house to make sure no one had broken in. I then sighed and thought I was imagining things. I then walked to my kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with water. 

I turned around to my living room and that stupid window was opened. "OK, who the fuck is there!?" I shouted and walked to the window. I walked to the window and looked outside looking around. "I swear to god if someone is doing this, they're going to be dead ass 6ft under," I say with venom in my voice.