Chapter twenty-one

(Quackity's Pov)

I looked towards Raven Claws... Y/n twin brother... "You are seriously getting annoying" I say to him. "Same goes for you two obsessed freaks" he responded. "Well, let's get this over with Amigo" I say to Wilbur.

Wilbur grins as he stares back at Raven Claws. "Oh... It is over for you guys indeed" Raven Claws says as Black looking veins go around his arms and neck come from him. 

"What the fuck?" Wilbur says. As he gives a disgusted look at Raven Claws. I grab my gun out of my pants and point it right at Raven claws.  "You think your stupid gun will stop me?" His voice sounded distorted...

Then before I knew it Black Veins had crawled up my legs. I freaked out and shot at the veins on the floor. "What the fuck!?" Wilbur shouted... I then shot at Raven Claws and a black shield went over his arm. 

I couldn't move my legs at all... Then I felt a black spike go through my arm... I hissed in pain as my gun dropped to the floor. I heard the distorted laughs come from Raven Claws... As the Black veins crept up me... 

I looked to Wilbur and saw he was already covered, and he could not move... "You really thought you guys had a chance...?" He says while his eyes turn to black. I struggle to get out of my restrained body.

But eventually stopped once I realized it would not work. "Well, say goodbye..." he says as he shook his hands and made claws. He then tried cutting me and Wilbur's throats. But had stopped. 

Then he gasped and his eyes went back to normal... I then looked over to where Y/n was... They were gone... Then the black veins that covered me and Wilbur slithered down... I then noticed a glass shard go right through Raven Claws heart...

He had slowly turned around and looked at something.... "I am sorry" Raven Claws had said... As he then fell to the ground. Showing Y/n... With blood on her hands and on her face...

(Y/n's Pov)

I had passed out for a second... But I woke up and saw my brother right in front of Wilbur and Quackity... They had black like veins around their bodies... I slowly tried to get up and tried to help them...

My body fell back to the floor I then tried again. I was crouched over as my back felt horrible pain... I saw a huge glass shard and picked it up. Then my eyes landed to Rosana... My eyes held no emotion as I walked towards my brother.

I was right behind him... "Well, say goodbye..." he said. Then he shook his hands and revealed his black claws. As he was about to kill Quackity and Wilbur. I stabbed him... He gasped... Then turned around to me...

"I am sorry" he said... Then he fell to the floor... I saw Wilbur and Quackity stare at me... As my face held no emotion at all... As this was happening, I felt my head begin to burn... Then my hands and my back.

I hissed in pain and fell to the floor. I looked at my hands and saw my fingertips turned to a black that faded... The burning became worse. "Y/n?" Wilbur and Quackity said kneeling to me. 

Then we heard glass break... I would guess it was the heroes... My back felt like it was ripping apart... I screamed in pain and Wilbur and Quackity seemed frantic. 

"We have to go Y/n!" Quackity said. I didn't move... My hands burned in pain as for my head as well...

"Just go!" I screamed as I stared back at my hands and saw my finger begin to point. I screamed in agony... "We can't leave you" Wilbur said. I then screamed "Just go!"

I heard them both groan in annoyance then I heard them run away. The pain had finally stopped... I heard walking around... I looked behind myself... Once I saw black wings that seemed to be on fire....