Chapter eight

My head was throbbing with pain once I woke up. Then my vision cleared, and I saw everything normal again. What in the fuck? I looked around where I was. I was in the casino on the couch. 

I then went back to what had happened. Wilbur and Quackity had saved me from that awful date but then they ruined it by knocking me out. I put my hand on the area Quackity hit me with and hissed in pain. Did he really have to do that though?

I stood up and looked around not sure of what to do. Look for them or find a way out of this huge place. I then heard walking behind me, and I turned around quickly. "Oh, you're up Mi Amor!" Quackity said I growled at him.

His smile still kept its shape and he said, "You mad at me?" "Oh no, I am not mad at you for fucking knocking me out for no fucking reason!" I say mad. 

"Well, I am sorry, but I had to," he said. I rolled my eyes I did not need his lame excuse for needing to knock me out. I then heard a scream, and I looked back to Quackity. "Who the fuck was that?" I asked him.

"Your hero date," Quackity said as he stood in front of me. "So, you guys are torturing him?" I say as I raise my eyebrow. "Yes," Quackity said smiling at the question. What a psychopath.

"Why are you torturing him?" I ask. "Because he touched you," Quackity said bluntly. "How did you know he touched me? Unless you guys were being creepy and stalking me" I say. "Eres tan Lindo~ Mi Amor," Quackity said while patting my head.

I look at him weirdly and say, "I don't know Spanish." He smirks and walks past me. I turn around and stare at him then sigh and roll my eyes. I then follow him because I have no idea where the exit is. 

I thought he only had one casino area I guess I was wrong. I followed him down the hall as the screams got louder. He then stopped in front of a door, and I stopped as well. He then opened the door and revealed Angel and Wilbur. 

Angel was tied to a chair many slashes on him. It grossed me out a lot. Wilbur turned around and put down the knife he held. "Oh, welcome to the party!" Wilbur said giving a crazy smile. Angel looked to me and yelled "Run!" 

Then Wilbur hit him in the face and kept his smile. I was grossed by the stench of blood that came off the room. I stepped aside from the room and felt myself gag. I heard Quackity snicker "don't like blood? I thought you were a villain?" Quackity said. 

I felt myself gag again. I then heard Angel scream "what!" Damn must suck finding out your date was a villain. I took a deep breathe in and looked back to Quackity. He had a grin on his face, then Wilbur walked out of the room leaving Angel alone. 

Wilbur closed the door and locked from the outside. "Why are you guys torturing him?" I ask "it is fun" Wilbur said. He wiped off blood off his face and then gave the same grin as Quackity. 

"What was the point of knocking me out?" I ask. "To keep your identity a secret, you should be thanking us, Love" Wilbur said. I guess he was correct it protected my identity. I sighed and said "thanks I guess." "Your welcome Mi amor" Quackity said as he put my chin in his hand.

My father held my chin in his hand as he screamed at me. "Why can't you be useful! All you do is cry and cry!" he yelled. Then he slapped me hard in the face. Causing tears to slip from eyes to the dirty carpet floor. 

I pushed Quackity away instantly shaking my head from that memory. "Woah calm down~ Mi amor" Quackity said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes "well I need to get home" I say. "But you just woke up" Wilbur said. 

"Yea and you guys have already annoyed me" I say with a scowl. "Well, it is late Amor, you should stay the night" Quackity said. I then looked to him and squinted my eyes. "Hell no" I say and Quackity expression changed from his grin to a frown.