Chapter eleven

"Ow... What the fuck" I groan awake feeling pain. My eyes remained shut as I felt the sore pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with the floor of the police station. I sat up and leaned against a wall. As my vision finally focused. 

My eyes widen... The police station was destroyed. Black crawled around it... I then smelt the stench of metal. I then began to stand up. The lights were off but flickered with little light. I looked to the ground and saw the thing that knocked me out.

The light... It had blood on it... I put my hand on the area that was hurting. I felt liquid, I then looked at my hand and saw a lot of blood. "Shit..." I say and begin breathing heavily. I then looked to my right.

My eyes were already widened but they got even more wide. "Lucy..." I say as I stare at the corpse held to the wall with the black looking Gue. I felt sick to my stomach, and I threw up in a nearby flowerpot. "Sorry... flowers," I say.

I looked back at Lucy's corpse and sighed sadly. She never deserved that... I then tried to walk but I felt pain in my leg. I looked at my leg; a huge glass shard was there. I started to whimper in pain.

I started to limp out of the waiting room. I looked down the hallways and saw bodies of cops lying on the floor. I walked down the hallway holding onto the wall for support. 

As I was making it to the front of the police station doors. It was blocked with the black Gue... I felt vulnerable... I then turned around and started to limp to find a new way out. I then heard humming...

A man's humming... the humming sounded like once upon a dream...? I started to limp towards the humming. It was coming from the end of the hallway door. I know I am pulling a dumb blonde move... Walking towards danger... 

I then stopped when I heard a horrid scream from that room. But the humming continued. The screaming stopped but the humming never did. I know, should have taken that as a sign to run. But then again, I am the type to run into this shit. 

As I made it to the door I held onto the wall. I slowly opened the door...

AND SAW A UNICORN OF MASS DESTRUCTION.... Error, please take some time and realize you are reading a fanfiction... Go touch grass... You may continue reading. (author side note) don't take to heart when I say touch grass- 

As I made it to the door I held onto the wall. I slowly opened the door... I was met with a man with black shaggy hair. Black outfit with black gloves... Raven claws... He was looking at the corpse of the sheriff. His humming stopped he looked at me. 

I saw his soul eating eyes... "Oh... Good morning sunshine" he said with an evil smile. I limped back away. "Oh, don't be scared..." he said as he looked back at the corpse with a disgusted look.

He then stepped over it and began walking towards me. Fear entered my veins... I started limping away fast. "It has been a long time... Y/n..." he said as he walked behind me slowly. I heard his insane laugh. "Why are you running?" he said. I limped away faster trying to get to a safer room.

He then started to hum again. I then turned my head around as I limped away. He had a black scar on his eye... Like it was decayed into him?

I then turned around and got myself stabbed with a piece of glass. SHIT, shit, shit... I am so much a fucking dumbass. I groaned in pain, "why don't you stop running away? You're just hurting yourself more... I just want to talk..." he said.

I didn't listen and just kept limping away. I was in so much pain, I was actually proud I lasted this long without collapsing... I finally limped inside a room and locked the door quickly. Raven Claws was outside the door now.