Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Gokudera-kun... you're smoking cigarettes." Shitopi-chan pointed out. "Huh? Not quite. This is my custom Vongola Gear of the storm's dynamite's... pipe shaped igniter!" Gokudera held up the igniter like a cigarette. "It suits you, Gokudera-kun. If it were me, I'd like to shove about 20 of those in my nose." Shitopi-chan said smiling. "What the hell are you saying? She's flipping weird" Gokudera was a disturbed. "Shitt P!" Tsuna said. Sakura shook her head in disbelief that such a person actually exists.

"Anyways... Shitt... er, I mean... Shitopi-chan... What should we do about the rules of the fight?" Gokudera asked. "It's already been decided. We're popping balloons." She said smiling. "Breaking Balloons?" Gokudera asked in disbelief. "Yup. Try lighting this 'fiamma balloon' with a flame." She said tossing them to him. Gokudera caught them and looked at the two small balls in his hand. "What the hell is this..." he asked her. "Try lighting the flame just like your ring." Shitopi-chan encouraged him. Gokudera did as he was told and the two balls turned into two balloons that floated behind him.

"What?" He asked, looking up at them. "It floated?" Tsuna asked, shocked. "An alien weapon?" Gokudera asked in disbelief. "These are balloons, right?" Lambo asked. "How interesting." Sakura said. "I've also floated two of them. The fiamma blooon's consistency is just about as delicate as a regular rubber balloon." she explained. Shitopi-chan did a backflip. The balloons followed her. "No matter how wild you move... They will follow within one meter of you." she explained. "Oh! They really do!" Gokudera commented as he tested this out.

"The rules of the battle are as follows : Popping two of your opponents' Fiamma balloons counts as a win. How's that?" She asked Gokudera. "I see. How interesting. I was just wondering how I felt about hitting a girl directly... even if you're just an Uma in the form of one. With those rules, I'll be able to run wild with my Vongola Gear!" Gokduera sadi pleased with this. "What a sweet little thing to say. You're so cute Gokudera-kun. The field is this entire town. If the duel isn't over within five minutes, it's a tie." Shitopi-chan explained the rules. "In the event of a tie, the Vindice will take both of them away to their prison just like the battle between Ryohei and Koyo." Reborn said frowning.

"Let's begin, Gokudera-kun!" Shitopi-chan was excited. "Fine by me." Gokudera was serious.

"But before that, Tenth! Please take cover somewhere safe, as far away as you can from here! It would be awful if you got hurt! Senpai! Please protect and help the tenth in my stead." he asked them. "Ah right, I got it." Tsuna said, taking their things. "Leave it to me, Gokudera-kun." she said and let Reborn jump on her shoulder. "Watch yourself, Gokudera." Tsuna said. "Again with, 'tenth this...' 'tenth that...'" Shitopi-chan wasn't having it. "Come on, Lambo!" Tsuna said. "Carry me!" The cow baby demanded.

"Start!" Shitopi-chan and Gokudera said at the same time. "Let's hurry up and settle this!" Gokudera said and launched his "Rocket bomb Version X" The boy could see the trajectory of the bombs through his glasses. "That's cute, Gokudera-kun. So weak" Shitopi-chan countered his attack by melting his rockets. "What?" Gokudera was shocked. "They melted!" Tsuna yelled. "How..." Sakura tried to ponder it.

Shitopi-chan threw down her equipment and ran full speed at Gokudera. She launched herself at him and straddled his waist by wrapping her legs around him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she held him tightly. "Wha?" he muffled in her shoulder. "You're slow, Gokudera-kun. So slow. So slow." She whispered in his ear. "Hey!" He yelled, unable to get her off him. Tsuna blushed at how close they were. Sakura could sense the trap and she narrowed her eyes at the other girl.

"But, Gokudera-kun... living in the comfort of others is proof of weakness. I'm talking about living for the sake of the tenth. Having no confidence in yourself, and being completely dependent on others. Right now, Gokudera-kun, if the tenth were to disappear, your sense of honor would crumble and you'd turn lifeless like a corpse. I also have people I love. I love Enma, and Adelheid, and Kaoru, and Rauji, and Koyo. I'm not really sure about Julie... but Gokudera-kun, you're cute, so I love you too. But the one I love most is me. My sense, my thought process, and my style... my big tits, my thighs... my self respect." Shitopi-chan explained to him. She then pressed her forehead against his and met his eyes. "I love me more than anything." she told him before using his shoulders as a balance beam and kicked one of his balloons popping it.