ɘm ƚoᴎ ꙅ'ƚɒʜT

Y/N POV

You sit down at a table in a dark, quiet room and flick on a dim light above you. 

On the table is a file document of a few people you were told to speak to and collect statements from. 

Your boss explained to you the situation of the group that you were seeing and now it's your job to gather information from them.

You open the document and read through it.

"First person..."

Before you can scan through the papers, the door in front of you opens and you see a figure of a woman walk in.

She pulls the chair back opposite from you and sits down. 

The light shines on her face and you can now see her clearly.

She has dark eyebags and very few touch ups to her face. Her hair was messy and fell down on both sides of her cheeks.

She had her head down, not once giving eye contact.

You look down at the document before looking back up at her.

"Um... Miss Chou, right? You're hear as one of the representatives for your group?"

She sighed heavily.

"Just call me, Tzuyu..."

"Of course. I hear that you've reported to the police about some concerns for your friend, is that correct?"

She nodded.

_________________________

"Miss Minatozaki Sana?"

The girl in front of you looked up with tired eyes and whispered.

"Yes... that's me"

"As I've heard from the others, you've got a few concerns with a friend?"

"Yes... She was my best friend..."

"Was?"

She bit her lip and gave a slight nod.

"I'm... sorry to hear that. What changed?"

_________________________

"Miss Park Jihyo?"

"Yeah..."

"The others have told me that you're all worried about a friend. Could you explain to me what exactly changed to cause you guys this disturbance?"

"I don't know... It's hard to explain..."

You listen in closely to her soft-spoken voice.

"A month ago, we... were filming for a video up in the mountains at night... Usually during break, our group would wander off and do our own things... You know... explore..."

She paused every sentence which made it difficult for you to understand.

"We found a small opening... it looked like a cave... The girls wanted to be funny and go inside... but it was too dark so we came back out... By the time we did, she was gone... We lost her that night... After that..."

_________________________

"She wasn't the same...", Tzuyu shook her head.

"What do you mean?"

"Everytime we spoke to her, she wouldn't answer. It took us a few tries before she'd actually respond. Even then, her responses were short. Sometimes even unrelated to what we asked her. She was usually an airhead, but this was different..."