Twice: When They Cry - Suspicion

A/N: Hey guys! Yes, another horror story! I hope you still enjoy these because I feel like I'm doing too much horror. But anyways, this story is based on an anime called "Higurashi When They Cry". If you're into anime you might know this one but if you don't and would like to watch it, please be mindful that it is pretty gruesome. Same goes for this story.  

There will most likely be two parts to this so hopefully you enjoy it because it's going to be long chapters! 

This story is in Y/N POV (Your name). This is my first time writing like this so bear with me, it might be a different style to your usual Y/N stories.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*UPDATE*

Hey guys! Sorry if you've already read this story already, I've just made a few minor changes and added another character to the story. Not much has changed but if you've already read the story and just seen this message then you may just want to scan through the story. If you're just reading now, then you're fine. No more changes from here :D Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Y/N POV: 

"I'm off to school now!"

"Please thank Jihyo for the Kimchi!"

*The year 1983*

"It's been a week since I've moved to this small village in the countryside. For the first time, I've learned that air can smell good"

"Y/N! Good morning!"

"You're early as always Jihyo. You should sleep in once in a while"

"No need for that! I wouldn't be able to scold you for sleeping in class otherwise"

"It would be great if you wouldn't"

"Jihyo, a girl who prioritises school over anything. I've haven't even known her for a month and she hasn't kept bugging me about my homework. But she's a great person and cares a lot for other people"

"Morning you two! You're late!"

"Morning Nayeon!", Jihyo yelled.

"You're the one who's always late"

"Hey, Y/N! It's so great to see you again", Nayeon smiled.

"You act like i've been gone for a year. I was absent for two days"

"Nayeon. A girl who has been clinging onto me ever since I've arrived to this village. She's the oldest in our class but she acts like a baby"

"So how was the city?", asked Nayeon.

"I only went for a funeral"

"Did you get the thing I told you to get?"

"I said I went to a funeral", Y/N repeated. "Anyways where's Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung?"

"Probably at school already or sleeping in"

"The village only has one school and one teacher as there aren't many students. Sometimes it gets hard for one teacher to teach all the students. I usually end up teaching the four girls in her place. That's the privilege of coming from the city"

"Jeongyeon, are you listening?"

"Hmm, what? Oh, yeah of course Y/N"

"Did you not sleep last night?"