The Prank That Went Wrong.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo were driving down the streets during Chrismas Day. They were filming the christmas lights that people decorated on their houses for their vlogging channel.

"Ooh, Jihyo! Stop by this one!", Nayeon called out.

Jihyo hit the brakes a bit too hard which made NaMo fling forward.

"Ouch! Could you brake any harder?", Momo coughed.

"Sorry but Nayeon called out too suddenly"

"Look at this house!", Nayeon pointed.

The house was filled with beautiful christmas lights from top to bottom and around the garden.

"That's actually amazing. They must've spent so much time decorating", said Jihyo.

"Is the camera picking it up?", asked Momo.

"Not really. I might have to hop out and film"

Nayeon got out of the car and began filming the house.

"Onces, take a look at this pretty house. It's so nice. I just want to stay here and look at it", Nayeon commentated.

She turned around as she heard giggles coming from the car.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing. You just look very awkward holding the camera in the dark", Jihyo laughed.

"Can you see me?"

"Not really"

Nayeon turned back to film.

"It's so so pretty. I want to live here"

As Nayeon tried to take a few closer steps towards the house, she heard the car engine rumble.

Before she could turn around, the car sped off.

"Hey! Wait!!"

"See you later, Unnie!!", Momo called out.

"Momo!! Jihyo!!! Don't leave me!!"

Nayeon trembled as she was left in the darkness.

"Onces, I have no idea where I am! Oh, I'm so going to kill them for this!"

_________________________

"Should we go back?", asked Momo.

"Just wait a couple more moments. I want her to be extra scared", Jihyo laughed.

"It's pretty dark. Wouldn't it be dangerous?"

"It's alright. We're not that far from her"

The two waited for another minute.

"Okay, let's go back"

Jihyo started up the car and drove back to the house.

As they pulled up to it, they called out through the window.

"Nayeon! We're back! Let's go home", Jihyo chuckled.

"Nayeon, did you get enough content for the vlog?", asked Momo.

There was no response. In fact, they couldn't see her anywhere.

"Nayeon? Do you not want to go home? Are you making this your new home?"

There was still no response.

"Nayeon?"

MoHyo looked at each other. They began to feel worried.

"Nayeon, stop messing around! If you're trying to prank us back, we won't fall for it!", Jihyo yelled out.

"Something's wrong, Jihyo..."

They both got out of the car to look around for her.

"Nayeon!"

"Unnie! Where are you? Unn-"

Momo felt something beneath her feet.

She pulled out her phone for a flashlight and shined it on the floor.

"Jihyo!"

Jihyo came running over.

Momo was holding Nayeon's camera in her hands.

Jihyo felt a chill run down her spine.

"H-Hey! Nayeon! It's not funny anymore! Come out!"

Jihyo paced around the front lawn of the house with her flashlight when she suddenly heard a scream coming from where Momo was, but it wasn't her voice.

She ran back and found Momo crouched on the floor with the camera in her trembling hands. 

A footage was being played on the camera as Momo watched.

Jihyo crouched down beside her and noticed that Momo had a horrified expression on her face which frightened her.

She slowly turned her head as she recognised the screams from the footage.

Before she knew it, the camera cut off and the battery died.

The two remained crouching motionless in the darkness, unable to speak.

"H-Hey Momo... What did you see?"

She didn't reply.

She only had her eyes fixated at the house in front of her. 

Those blinding bright lights illuminating within the darkness brought an unsettling feeling to Jihyo's stomach.

_________________________

The police were called to the house the next day after the girls discovered the shocking footage taken on Nayeon's camera.

They requested for the evidence before issuing a search warrant. 

The footage showed the disturbing last moments of Nayeon before the camera cut off. 

Her piercing cry for help as she was relentlessly dragged along the ground towards the house, kicking and struggling to free herself. A dark silhouette behind her. 

"Officer! We only wanted to harmlessly prank her! We didn't know it would lead to this!", Jihyo cried.

"We only left for about a minute! Why did this have to happen? Please help her!", Momo begged.

The police entered the house and arrested a tall man.

The police reported that there was a foul stench as soon as they stepped foot inside. 

All curtains were shut, making it dark inside. 

Pipes in the bathroom were broken which leaked water out. 

Black mold formed in the corners of each room with hints of deterioration on the walls.

The house was decaying.

Beside the kitchen was a door leading down into the basement of the house.

The lights were shattered, though every thing else seemed relatively normal.

Except for the floorboards...

It was odd that there were floorboards to begin with, especially in the basement. 

Not only that, they were mismatching and different materials.

Police investigated further, removing the floorboards from the ground.

The bodies of previously filed missing people were found underneath. 

Amongst those bodies was Nayeon.