2Yeon: Haunted Dormitory

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had been friends since middle school. They attend the same college and even shared a room together in the dorms. Though there is one particular problem with the dormitory. 

The main dormitory building had been filled up due to the large amount of students who are attending, so a small group of students were forced to move to another dormitory located further away from the site. It was an older building that had been there since the college's opening 30 years ago. It was quiet and somewhat lonely as not many people came around that area. 

Though a number of the students from the group hated the dormitory, Nayeon and Jeongyeon rather enjoyed the peacefulness and being able to get away from so many people. But one thing that bothered them was the interior of the dormitory. It was quite run down and the lights in each hallway were dim. There was even a slight ominous atmosphere each time they entered the building, though 2Yeon didn't think much about it.

That was until a rumor began to spread around the college.

"Hey guys, you live in the dormitory away from the main site, right?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Yeah?"

"Well I heard it's haunted"

2yeon looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean haunted?"

"Someone apparently commited suicide in there about 20 years ago. The dormitory was closed since then until last year", Chaeyoung explained.

"Really?", Nayeon frowned in shock.

"Yeah, it's true. They say that his spirit still lurks in there", Tzuyu added.

"You guys are joking, right?", said Jeongyeon. 

"Are you guys talking about the haunted dormitory? I heard about it too. They say that the ghost of that boy comes and possesses you", Sana joined.

"What the hell?"

"You guys should stop talking about it..."

The girls all turned their heads to Jihyo.

"He'll come for you", Jihyo said in a creepy voice.

"Quit playing around you guys!", Nayeon trembled.

"No but seriously. It's not a rumor"

"How do you know, Jihyo?"

"Because I was here since last year. There was an incident with a former student"

"What incident?"

"One of the students who lived in that dorm claimed to have seen the ghost, but people wouldn't believe him. Everyone thought he was just making things up for fun but he eventually ended up leaving the college. Some people thought that he used that as an excuse to leave or he had been expelled from the college, but something happened around a week later..."

"What happened?", asked the girls.

"He apparently went home and murdered his parents before hanging himself"

"What...?"

"Was it some sort of possession?", asked Tzuyu.

"No one knows..."

"It has to be some sort of coincidence! Maybe he had some sort of mental illness??", Nayeon panicked.

"His friends said that he had never been a violent person. He was kind-hearted and always helped other people, but it all changed when he entered the dormitory", Jihyo explained.