JiTzu: The Prank

"Morning Tzuyu, what's the rush? Why are you packing your stuff?", Jihyo scratched her head.

"Just in case something bad happens"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard online that today's suppose to be the end of the world"

"What? The end of the world???", Jihyo giggled.

"I'm being serious, unnie! Something bad's going to happen soon!"

"Tzuyu, you don't really believe that do you?? I know you're the maknae and all but you're 23! You shouldn't believe everything that you see online!"

Tzuyu continued to pack. 

"Tzuyu, if the world really is going to end then where are you supposed to go? You can't simply pack and disappear to another planet"

"Watch me, unnie!" 

Jihyo face palmed herself in disbelief. 

"I haven't seen a single thing about it and i've been on my phone since last night"

"Maybe your phone is outdated"

"My phone is the same as yours

"My phone is the same as yours..."

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders before heading outside for breakfast. Jihyo followed behind her. 

"Why would the world end today anyway?"

"I don't know but there's so much proof!"

"Such as?"

"There's been voice mails, leaked coordinates, disappearances!"

"None of that's real! Someone gets something and they run with it on the internet to scare everyone until tomorrow, where they find out that nothing really happened!"

"This is why you'll be the first to die in situations like this", Tzuyu teased as she sat down at the table.

"What are you two blabbering about?", asked Jeongyeon as she poured herself some cereal.

"Tzuyu thinks that the worlds going to end"

"Oh yeah, I heard about it too"

"What?"

"Yeah, apparently someone got a muffled voicemail containing some sort of code and if you put them together it says 'SOS, they're not human', or something like that"

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely!"

"I thought Tzuyu was talking about some sort of natural disaster happening but now we're talking about something not being human???"

"Yeah, apparently they're aliens or something!", Tzuyu added.

"Oh, you guys gotta be joking!"

"Please stop talking about it! I'm already so scared!", Chaeyoung whined.