The Mall

December 19, 2009

"Guys I don't think this is a good idea...", Mina trembled

"Relax, there's nothing to be afraid of"

Tzuyu carelessly brushed off the fact that they were heading towards an abandoned mall that had been closed for 10 years due to unknown reasons. 

"Will we get into trouble if we go in?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Well it's abandoned and there aren't any signs saying we can't. Besides, who'd even be here to stop us?", Dahyun laughed.

The girls approached the entrance of the mall but the sensors weren't working. 

"Is there any other way in?"

The girls looked around the sides but there were no other doors to go in.

"Looks like we'll have to force it open", Tzuyu smirked.

The four girls grabbed each side of the door and pulled it open until there was a gap large enough to fit through.

As each of them made it through, they all felt a change in the atmosphere. 

"Woah... This is actually creepier than I thought", Dahyun whispered.

"Why are we doing this??", Mina whined.

"Because it's fun", Tzuyu looked around.

The mall had been left in a wreck. Although it wasn't what Tzuyu was expecting, she was filled with excitement.

"We should look around", she grinned.

"For what?"

"I'm sure they've left some valuable items around"

"Should we split up?", asked Dahyun.

"No, that's too dangerous!", said Mina.

"Fine, we'll split in two groups. I'll go with Dahyun and check out the second floor"

MiChaeng stood there in fear as the two girls raced up the broken escalator.

"Should we just leave?", asked Mina.

"I mean... we can't just leave them. I guess we'll just look around for a bit and come back if anything happens", Chaeyoung suggested.

The two girls cautiously wandered off deeper into the mall despite their hesitance and angst, hoping to distract themselves from the eerie silence. 

"Woah! Tzuyu, come check this out!", Dahyun beckoned.