The Freezer Incident

Hey guys! It's been a while! I hope you guys are doing well. To anyone still reading, thank you for coming back :). If you're new, welcome! 

I've been fairly busy with some school stuff and haven't had the motivation to write anything but I've worked hard to bring you this chapter! I hope you enjoy it 💪

I wouldn't say it's a horror but it's more of a mystery and disturbing chapter.

I'm a bit rusty with my writing but please bare with me. And most imporantly, please excuse any errors :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey girls, I cooked you some beef stew", said Nayeon.

"Really?! That's my favourite", said Dahyun.

Nayeon had invited the School Meal Club over to her house for dinner.  

"This is amazing, Unnie!", said Chaeyoung.

"Why'd you invite us over to eat?", asked Tzuyu.

"I just wanted to. I've been stuck at home for a week so it's been pretty boring", said Nayeon.

"Oh yeah, weren't you like really sick?"

"Yeah I had the worst cold ever. Still hasn't gone away entirely yet"

"How are you feeling now?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Much better. But I still can't smell anything for some reason and it's affecting my sense of taste. So I'm not sure if the stew is good or not"

"Trust me it's the best stew I've ever had", Dahyun devoured her bowl.

"I've had that happen to me once. Just try gargle salt water or use a nasal spray. Don't forget to use a humidifier too. It'll help you sleep through this cold weather", Tzuyu suggested.

"I have been but it's not really working"

"It might just be something that will go away after a while. Some sicknesses take time to go away", said Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, you're right"

"Are you not going to eat?", asked Dahyun.

"No, I ate left overs while I was cooking so I'm a bit full. I won't be able to taste it anyways"

"Then may I have your share?"

"Oh sure. I'll be making more next week for the others. Hopefully by then my taste buds will be back to normal"

Nayeon went over to the kitchen to make Dahyun another bowl.

"Is this your own recipe?"

"Sort of. I watched Youtube videos on how to make it but I also added in some of my own ingredients"

"Ah, I see. You did really well", Dahyun complimented.

"I'm really glad you guys like it. I was a bit worried that it might not taste good"

"By the way, Unnie. How's it been living here all alone now?", asked Tzuyu.

"Oh yeah, we didn't ask. Why'd you leave the dorm anyway?"

"Well long story short, the dorm was just too crowded. Like, originally we were split into three dorms, right? You three together, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and I together and then MiSaMo together. But then Sana and Momo partied too hard and broke their dorm so it had to be renovated. I don't know why but they said it'd take a couple of weeks to fix. So then they moved in with us... And since then I haven't been able to even walk around in the dorm. There's just too much stuff laying around. So I decided it was time for me to move out"