JeongMo: Home Intruder

Jeongyeon and Momo are daily vloggers who film just about everything throughout their everyday lives. They live together in a big house in a private street. Their only neighbours live further down the street but they have never even introduced themselves before. 

JeongMo often vlogs with Nayeon and Sana whenever they visit their house. Dahyun, Tzuyu and Mina also live there but they prefer to only be filmed whenever they feel like it. They usually gather there for lunch and dinner or during special occasions. 

Chaeyoung was recently kicked out of Nayeon and Sana's house because she wasn't doing anything around the house and even got into a huge fight with the girls. JeongMo offered to take her in and let her live inside of the pool house until she was able to move out. 

Jihyo lives alone a little away from the girls but she always joins for the gatherings. She visits JeongMo's house whenever she's free and even joins in on the vlogs often.

One day, JeongMo had an idea for a video. They decided to do a challenge that the viewers suggested. Jeongyeon saw a suggestion that she really liked and decided to go with it. 

She went online and searched for a Ouija Board. Momo was against the idea of playing with spirits but Jeongyeon convinced her that it would be a great vlog to make. Momo finally reluctantly agreed and they bought it.

When the board came, Jeongyeon became hesitant to use it after reading stories about people being haunted or possessed after playing the game at 3am. She wanted to bring it over to Nayeon and Sana's house to play with the girls but they immediately refused and warned her not to play it. She didn't want to disappoint the fans so she didn't listen to them.

Since she knew Momo wouldn't play it with her, she decided to head into the pool house to ask Chaeyoung to play with her.

*knock knock*

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Hey Chae. Sorry for coming so late. Do you wanna play a game for the vlog?"

"Sure"

Jeongyeon lifted up the Ouija Board.

"Oh, you've got a Ouija Board???"

"Yeah, wanna try it out?"

"I dunno... I've seen some creepy things about that game. It's also 3am right now"

"Come on, don't be a wuss like Momo"

"I'm not being a wuss! I've got to film so I can't play!", Momo made excuses.

"Alright, come in. I'll play"

The girls went in and opened up the board.

"How do you play?"

"I think you need to place a finger on the planchette and ask a question and it's suppose to move by itself or something", Jeongyeon explained.

"I see"

"Alright Onces! We're going to be doing the 3am Ouija Board challenge. You guys suggested it to us so we're doing it. It's our first time using one so I have no idea what to do, but we'll figure it out on the way", Jeongyeon spoke to the camera.

"We've got Chaeyoung here with us because Momo was too afraid to play it"

"Wha- No, that's not true guys! I'm not playing because I have to film"

"Don't lie to our fans. Anyways, before we start I've brought with me a ghost box. It's suppose to scan for spiritual activity through radio frequencies, so I want to check if we catch anything before we begin. So if there are any ghosts in this room, please use the ghost box to talk to us"