Twice: When They Cry - Answer Arc 2

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the wait! This chapter is even longer than the previous because I needed to adapt 6 episodes instead of 4 like the previous. 

As I said before, this chapter is extremely gruesome compared to the previous and depending on what I feel, I may have to cut out some parts only because I may not be able to bring myself to write it cos y'know, it's Twice. I can't imagine this happening to them.

But I'm writing this before I even start writing the chapter so I don't know how things will go. 

Like the previous arc, this chapter will be told in the members perspectives. I won't say who yet because it'll spoil it, but you'll find out soon :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy this long chapter!

P.S: A summary will be included at the very end for readers who don't understand!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The year 1982*

St. Lucia's Boarding School

The girl made her way out of her dorm in the middle of the night, avoiding all security systems and guard schedules. She climbed up a tree that reached over to the other side of the wall and hopped over. 

A car which had been parked outside of the school drove over to her and the window rolled down.

"Welcome back and great work, Miss Momo"

"It's been a while since I've been out in public"

Momo got in the car and drove off with her body guard.

"How is Sis doing?", asked Momo.

"I believe she is well"

"I see. She's no longer at home now and is at Granny's in the village"

"Yes, around the same time you entered school, she moved to the main family's house"

Momo laid back in the seat and looked up at the starry night sky.

"Nayeon and I are identical twins. We're like exact replicas from anything to everything. But I was confined at a school far away and Sis was raised as the heir to the Im family"

"From the start, Momo's existence has been an abomination for the Im family. Since it'd be trouble if there were two heirs to the main family. As a family custom, if twins are born, one is strangled before their first bath... What a story..."

"If you return to the town, relatives will recognize you. The main family will definitely find out eventually..."

"Well then, things may get pretty bad", Momo laughed.

Momo's body guard brought her some food.

"Thank you for the meal!"

Momo began eating her lunch.

"Please tell me if you need anything else later. I'll do my best to get all the things that I can"

"Thanks, but I'm planning to get a part-time job to at least cover my living expenses"

"Eh? But..."

"I've thought of some ways to prevent getting caught", Momo winked.