"What do you mean? Who would you lend it to?" He asked as I chuckled silently "I thought I told you yesterday. Since you don't want me to spend time with a foreign companion...I will look for a local lover." I said with a smile as Sovieshu looked angry and was about to yell at me until I saw him freeze 'What the...?' I thought before he shook his head "I suppose that is fine, I'll have someone send it to your room." He said standing up and walking away.

I looked surprised 'I surely thought he would be mad.' I thought before standing up and walking away.

----------------------------------------------

-Outside-

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

Angelica was walking in the garden and soon spotted Heinrey with Navier "Oh! Prince Heinrey, Sister Navier!" Angelica called out happily walking over to them gaining their attention "Angelica, how have you been." Navier asked with a smile as Angelica stood next to her "I'm good. Oh! who is this cutie?" Angelica said looking at the blue bird in Heinrey's arms.

"This is Queen's subordinate." Heinrey said as Navier looked at him "Queen's subordinate and not his friend?" Navier asked as Angelica started to pat the blue bird's head as Navier and Heinrey spoke to each other "He's also Queen's friend, but officially speaking, this bird is his subordine." Heinrey said as Navier looked at the bluebird "Your birds have such a wide range of facial expressions." Navier spoke with a chuckle. Heinrey looked surprised a little "Do they?" He said with a small smile making Navier nod and Angelica giggle "If I remember Queen makes a lot of surprised, disappointed, or embarrassed faces when he's with Sister Navier. This bird, on the other hand, looks angry." Angelica said with a smile "He's always like that. He looks sour all the time." Heinrey said as Navier patted the bird's head "Can I hug him?" Navier asked.

"No, you may not." Heinrey said as Navier looked up at him surprised.

The tension in the air was awkward making Heinrey chuckle nervously "Ah...Because he looks like he wants to return to his room." Heinrey said throwing his hands in the air as the bird leaped into the air flying away wobbly "He looks a little sluggish. Is he sick?" Angelica asked worried turning her gaze to Heinrey as he looked at the bird before looking at Navier and Angelica "He's just putting it on as a form of protest. I'll have to ask later why he went off in a huff." Heinrey said. "You can talk to birds?" Navier said amazed "Yes I can. If it turns out that he was angry because I stopped Your Majesty from hugging him...Then I plan to smack him at least ten times." As he said this Angelica and Navier started to laugh a little "Why are you both laughing?" Heinrey asked a little worried as Navier spoke: "It reminds me of what I do with Queen." Heinrey looked confused "What do you mean?" He asked. "Sister Navier pat's him from the behind." Angelica said with a chuckle as Navier nodded agreeing with her "He's got a very cute behind, after all." Navier said as Heinrey looked embarrassed and started to blush "Ah...Well...Thank you." He said turning around embarrassed and Navier sweat-dropped and looked at him worried 'Did I put it too bluntly? He's more innocent than he appers.' Navier thought and Angelica smiled nervously 'Is he really this innocent?' Angelica thought.

The Navier remembers what she needs to talk to Heinrey about.

"Actually, Prince Heinrey, there's something I wanted to ask you." Navier said making Heinrey turn his gaze onto Navier and Angelica "Certainly, My Queen. What is it?" He asked "I came across Duke Ergi yesterday..." Navier started to speak before Heinrey cut her off with a worried tone "Oh dear. I hope he didn't try to flirt with you." Navier shook her head no "He didn't. But he did say something strange." Navier said this catching Heinrey's attention with a nervous look. Angelica just stood there listening as she was thinking of her plan 'I know that Viscount Lotteshu must have found some dirt on Duchess Tuania...Well if she wants to start a rumor then why not fight a rumor with a bigger and better one...' Angelica thought hiding a smirk "He said that you were the one who invited him to come here." Navier said as Heinrey nodded "Yes I did." Heinry said. "Our conversation was interrupted, but he was in the middle of saying that you had been preparing something for the last few years." Navier said making Heinrey a little nervous as she spoke again, while Angelica watched Heinrey's expression and body movements closely "I think the thing you were preparing for the last few years is a plan. What kind of plan would that be?" Navier asked looking at Heinrey with a stern look and tone as Heinrey looked down nervously.

'Hm...He's got that look on his face again...' Angelica thought.

Heinrey sighed and turned to look at the two females in front of him "I don't want to lie to you, My Queen, and you Lady Angelica I have considered my friend." He said and Angelica smiled and nodded "I see." Navier said 'So he is being genuine with me and Angelica...But he is hiding something.' Navier and Angelica thought "You don't have to answer me if it is difficult for you to do so." Navier said taking Angelica's hand and walking away.

'He's hiding something...Don't worry I'll find out...' Angelica thought keeping her facial expression emotionless.

' Angelica thought keeping her facial expression emotionless

.

.

.