Part 2: Omega

Within the warp collapse tower, 'Akatsu' is alive and seemingly falling into somewhere and could possibly be outside of the Root, the Root that exist as the all-creation and all-totality that exist like all-concepts, all-fundamental, and other ideals like subject and interpretive as the Root is something like the beyond structure that is seemingly all-present throughout everywhere from Clotholoth and Sefiros to other branches of mythology, contrast between the Root and other structure are different as the Root is at the peak of the absolutism that is totality in every nature like existence, technically, beyond the liking of all-quantum and all-theoretical with that of course include all-comprehension of the transfinite.

"Hm... Where am I...?"

"And what was that...?"

Before she could get an answer, she would get transport to somewhere that is truly the finite existence of the contrast between infinity and the infinity that encompasses everything in the all-essential of the ideal.

'Akatsu' was in the depth of the finite linear of infinity that is beyond outside all-mathematical and all-philosophical, but ultimately, the depth of the infinity is the swirl of absolutism and cannot be trace back to the infinite wall with the existence of no direction that can be said dimensionality, or even the field equality that exist as something quantum tunneling and the quantum mechanic that quantify the quality and quantity of the swirl, this explanation could be said the zeno paradoxes and the proven existence of infinity can be layer, or stack with another, however, it's followed with another context that the transcendental of infinity can be make, as the swirl of the infinity existed not only be unbound by all-encompassing Root that seemingly below and above all-else therefore; the infinity cannot be proven as something to be surpassed in any-surpassion of concept or even other subject that exist within all-superstition, mathematical, ontological, theological, and much more, meaning the Swirl of the Infinity is the aspectical of the truly existence of finite infinity that seemingly stranger than any possible existence. Fate and Destiny would intertwine soo much so that she has been transported in the Swirl of Infinity, due to both of them having started to do the perpetual motion that could erupt the infinite existence of superiority and the overcoming of the self-esteem immutable force, forming a swirl of existence that is vacuuming every information of the Swirl of Infinity.

"S-Stop it..."

"I can't handle this information within my mind..."

"Endless.... Structure... There is no end..."

"This... is... nonsensical..."

"All-logic and illogic has been... mush... mixed together..."

"To form... something that is apparent with all-implication... which means... everything..."

"Will... be everything is true... at once..."

"T-These memories..."

'Akatsu' would saws and felt her minds being torn apart as the mind would enlighten of which then transcend its own overcoming weaknesses, which the turning apart from the limitation of the human mind to somewhere beyond existence of knowledge, like an every information has insert into her mind and seemingly forcing her mind to undergoes change that would break down everything at the point of fracturing herself into two, but she manage to maintain her mind as the memories would become more incomprehensible and innovative beyond the fatalism of the annotation of the physical spiritual existence of holding with the infinite of totality and fundamental force of all-field and modelism that even exist before, after, will, can, and be. Even with the extension of the utterable reason, cannot be viewed as something beyond the actuality and the tension of the mind will be the collapse of the came to be and before came to be excluding the existence and creation.