Part 3: Conjure Hypothesis

"If I break it, the anomaly will be gone forever but how durable is it ?"

The anomaly then alters the surrounding of 'Akatsu' and seemingly she is in the in-between altercation.

"I need to deal with the altercation, if I want to get close"

"Maybe, I could destroy the in-between altercation"

She then forms a finger gun and construct a point that contrast beyond the contradiction without any limitation and restriction to it, then add it with necessity and actuality that perpetually moving the axiom at the shifted the point into an everlasting set of infinity and finally forms something is beyond the extend of formal model realism and practically insufficient of any extended realism, with the application of aseity and immutable and the point would trajectory around her and breaking down, or fracturing the whole in-between altercation has broken down into nothingness with the point.

"Look like I was right"

Suddenly, an explosion would appear in front of her and cause her to send back with her left leg and arm disappearing due to the explosion.

"That was dangerous"

Then the anomaly would form a beam that penetrated through her body which causes her to fly back at the incalculable distance as she would crash on to the edge of the anomaly domain like place. Any of her injury or wound has reverted back to the action where any sufficient damage has become nothing.

"What is that anomaly planning ?"

"Either the anomaly planning to break the paradox of hypothesis, i made, or planning an attack"

"Most likely trying to break free the hypothesis that it owns"

She then teleports there but is blocked by a spatial nullification.

"How convenient"

Start to separate the surroundings and then flip the background where it shifted her to the anomaly position, but she was too late, the anomaly has broken the paradox of the hypothesis and insufficient of altering the conceptual and paradoxical, has indifferent between all-encompassing that became omnipotent like state of eternity and actuality; then breach beyond any extended formula and forming an unnatural and unnature of the transfinite transcendent, hence the set will be based on the transcendental ladder will assimilate and integrate within every possible that been experience and not experience into the hypothesis creating constant.

"It looks like I was too late"

"As always"

The anomaly then constructs an infinite amount of insurmountable force that seemingly follows her around while 'Akatsu' starts to fly and seemingly bittering about the situation, but she finds a way to cleave a new path to have the disadvantage. Both of her hands came together and formed a star-like shine that started to vacuum the whole infinite insurmountable force, as she coalesced them into herself, then used that to get close enough to hit the anomaly which in turn did not notice her; due to her action has not been notice by the narration and narrative as each frame of speed cannot differentiate any speed that could instantaneous, or even greater than that. Upon contact, the punch has caused significant amounts of damage toward the anomaly which did most due to the anomaly body cannot regenerate from this state, however, the hypothesis has returned the anomaly back to normal like nothing ever happens.

"How annoying"

"If I can't destroy the damn body, then I have to destroy the core inside of it which means, destroying the core will be impossible"

"Suicidal plan is it"

'Akatsu' then construct a beam that is attracting everything around it from the necessity, actuality, and even the transcendental, causing the anomaly to beware of it due to the fact is coalesce all-encompassing hypothesis and theoretical, including the infinite ladder section of transcendental; fracturing into a fractal of infinite set of pieces that mitosis infinitely where aleph has started to forms and constantly making new structural that briefly transcend and surpassed the maximality of the transcendental, with it are unrestricted conceive of the inconceivable will then be incomprehensible of any way that could even stated to be eternal transcendental. Ultimately, forming an orb that is attracting the fractal of an infinite state that will simply cannot be the simplicity of aseity, and neither do the between infinite story and everything with it became one where it cannot be destroyed or fracture into nothingness. She releases the orb toward the anomaly in which try to get away even with the hypothesis, the anomaly has been destroyed into nothingness and the orb has implode itself into a zeroth point of nothingness that fracturing the entire domain and slowly but surely, the domain will collapsed into nothingness where nothing can be nothing, yet, cannot be.

"Looks like it's dead, however, I need to get out of here before the domain collapses"