TWENTY ONE

At 9:00, Sunoo woke up again. Ni-ki was still fast asleep in his arms, which made the older smile. He decided to let the younger sleep in more as he seemed extremely tired a few hours before.

When he was about to get out of bed to make breakfast, he heard Ni-ki whine and hug him tighter than before.

The action made Sunoo's heart race and his began cheeks heat up. That's when Sunoo realized that his friends were right, he does have a crush on Ni-ki.

He froze at the realization, knowing how weird it was to be cuddling your crush. He wiggled out of Ni-kis hold to grab his phone, immediately going back to his position.

Sunoo checked his notifications to see a ton of messages from his friends.

frozen 3

menace:
HELLO??? WHAT THE FUCK
HOONIE WAKE UP

elsa 2.0:
what
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ⁉️⁉️

menace:
SUNOO WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS

ermm that was not me 🙏🏼
that was someone else fr

elsa 2.0:
wasnt you my ASS
sunoo if you dont explain ill kill you 🎀

okay MAYBE i let him come over
MAYBE i let him sleepover
MAYBE he slept in my bed
MAYBE he got sad and needed to be hugged
MAYBEEEEE i like him

menace:
hold tf up
that last part...
thats a lot to unpack...

elsa 2.0:
HAHAHAHA JUNGWON POINT AND LAUGH
THAT IDIOT FINALLY REALIZED HE LIKES NI-KI

menace:
wait wjat made uou realize

well last night when he asked me if je could sleepover (i told him tjat he could stay with me whenever he didn't wanna be at home) i genuinely felt panicked
and no offense but i dont tjinl id get THAT worried witj you guys
and OJ MY GOD IS HE FINE
like he took a shower and forgot his shirt AND AJAHA 🙈🙈
then in the morning when i woke up he was still in my arms and refused to let me go
it just felt so right

elsa 2.0:
god damn you are SMITTEN

menace:
not even jay and i ⁉️

oh shut up wonnie
wait brb hes waking up 😘

"...mmm, Sunny?" Ni-ki's deep voice was muffled as his face was pressed against Sunoo's chest. The older hummed in response, raising a hand to play with Ni-ki's hair.

"What time is it?" Sunoo checked his phone once again,

"9:30, do you wanna get up now or sleep in?" He felt the younger snuggle into his arms even more, making him giggle.

"Okayy, I'll wake you up in an hour. Can you let me go? I have to piss so badly!"

"No."

"Fuck you"

And so for the next hour, Sunoo sat there needing to pee.

🏒⛸️

"Nishimura Riki, if you don't wake up and get off of me I might actually pee myself, GET OFF!" It had only been 30 minutes before Sunoo felt like he was gonna explode.

Ni-ki dramatically rolled off of him and flipped him off before dozing off again.

Once he finally relieved himself, he went downstairs to make breakfast for the two of them.

He stood in front of his fridge deciding on what to make. Sunoo settled on making pancakes, nothing too special.

When Ni-ki finally woke up at 10:30, breakfast was already halfway finished. He quickly rushed to the bathroom to freshen up, he didn't want Sunoo to see him not put together.

🏒⛸️

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty!" Sunoo called out once he heard Ni-ki coming down the stairs. He was standing in front of the stove, waiting for the last few pancakes to finish cooking.

Ni-ki replied with a hum before he made his way behind Sunoo, embracing him in a back hug. Sunoo let out a startled yelp as he was caught off guard.

"Riki, could you maybe not hug me while I'm in front of the FUCKING STOVE?!" Ni-ki ignored Sunoo's complaints, placing his head onto his shoulder instead.

"Ni-ki, I'll hug you-"

"But I'm so comfortable here!" Sunoo could feel Ni-ki's breath against his neck, making his face slightly red.

"If you get burned I'll smack the shit-"

"Where are your parents?" He asked, interrupting the elder once more.

"Stop interrupting me! They're at work, so we're alone,"

"Oh, really?" Sunoo could almost feel the smirk on Ni-ki's face.

Sunoo was oblivious to his phone blowing up while he was trying to get Ni-ki off of him.

He eventually gave up (it had only been 30 seconds of him trying), letting the younger be. And so for the next 5 minutes, they stood there, just enjoying the comfortable silence.

That was until they heard the door slam open. Sunoo was worried that his parents had come home so he tried to get out of Ni-ki's hold again.

However, Ni-ki stayed put. You'd think he'd be the first to move, but clearly he had other plans.

"Erm... Are we interrupting something?" Sunoo immediately whipped his head around to face Sunghoon and Jungwon.

🏒⛸️
a/n:

late chapter but its whatever 🤫

anyway, if they seem really mean to each other, thats just the way they are 😭 i mostly base how they ALL interact with each other on the way i interact with my own friends so yeah ☠️ if anything theyre pretty tame compared to my friends LOLL

lastly, sunset watching will be next chapter- trust 🙏🏼