NINETEEN

Ni-ki grabbed a backpack from his closet and packed enough clothes for two days. He grabbed his charger and laptop, hoping to distract himself.

He then threw his backpack out of his window, cursing when it landed on a rock (rip his laptop). Soon he jumped out himself and started speed walking to Sunoo's house.

sunny :)

im on my way

alright
i prepared you some food and some clothes incase you wanted to shower btw!!

awe youre so sweet
but thank you
i'll be there soon

kk!!

Sunoo's heart was racing, he didn't know what happened with his friend. Not only that, but he knew Sola wasn't coming either- Which was weird.

He started to pace around his room,

Should I set up a movie? Or should I get out board games? OH! What if I go out to buy his favorite snacks? Wait- He'll be here soon, ARE YOU STUPID?! Ugh, what movies would he even want to watch? Why am I so nervous?! It's not like I like him or anything?!

"Sunoo! Someones at the door!" He immediately ran down the stairs, almost tripping. He swung the door open and saw an upset-looking Ni-ki. Sunoo frowned before he grabbed the younger's arm and dragged him up to his room.

Sunoo shoved him onto his bed as he stood in front of him, arms crossed;

"Explain."

Ni-ki raised his eyebrow, clearly amused, "Explain what exactly?"

Sunoo gasped, "EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE AT MY HOUSE AT 10PM?!"

"Awe, is Sunny worried about me?" Sunoo wished he could wipe the stupid smirk off his face.

"Riki, I'm being serious. You have me worried sick, I at least want to know the gist of it..." Ni-ki frowned before replying;

"I'll- I'll tell you later, okay Sunny? I just don't want to think about it anymore..."

"That's fine, I just want to make sure that you're okay! If you want to shower than theres some towels in the bathroom ready for you, if you prefer to take baths then you can use-"

"Sunny, I'm fine! I'll just take a quick shower, thank you though..." Ni-ki soon left to the bathroom, leaving Sunoo with his thoughts again.

Sunoo found it weird, the way the younger was acting was weird. He had only teased him a handful of times, while usually he would've been teased at least 20 times in their conversation.

After around 15 minutes, he heard the bathroom door open. Sunoo looked up, not expecting to see Ni-ki half dressed. He could immediately feel his cheeks warming up as he quickly looked away.

"Sorry... I just forgot my shirt.."

"Y-you're fine! Just caught me a bit off gaurd-..." Sunoo mumbled, trying not to look up at Ni-ki. When he did look up, he saw Ni-ki directly in front of him, with a smirk on his face.

"Did I make you flustered, Sunoo?" Oh how Sunoo wished he could punch the younger.

"Shut up! You're so annoying!"

🏒⛸️
a/n:
next chapter WILL go into detail with what happened (it'll include the sleepover, explanation, MAYBE crying, idk what else 🙈)