FIFTEEN

mom 👩‍🦯

Nishimura Riki. Get back home right now.
I'm not joking, if you're not home in the next 20 minutes I'll make sure that you regret it, and that's a promise.

mom 😒

Sunoo! I need you to come home now, your father and I have something to discuss with you. Please be home in the next 20 minutes!!

Since the two were busy practicing (messing around), they hadn't seen the messages. Sunoo and Ni-ki were surprisingly having fun together (they were making each other fall- so romantic)

mom 👩‍🦯

Riki, I'm coming over to pick you up. Get your things ready before I do.

mom 😒

Sunoo, I'm worried about you so I'm going over to pick you up!!

{on and off}

Oblivious to what was about to happen, all seven teens were having fun pushing each other around and skating. The skaters were attempting to teach the hockey players basic tricks and spins when they heard yelling.

"Nishimura Riki get your ass over here, right now!" Mid spin, Ni-ki fell down and turned around to see his mom.

"Sorry to interrupt too, but Sunoo, we need to go home!" Sunoo turned around too and saw his mother and Ni-ki's mom standing next to each other.

"Mom..? What are you doing here?" Ni-ki hesitantly asked, still not moving from the rink. His mother glared at him before she replied;

"If you looked at your god damn phone then you'd know!" Ni-ki flinched when she yelled, making the other's surprised.

"Mom, I was practicing and I'm not allowed to-"

"Oh bullshit, Riki! Now get over here right now!" He started to get up from where he fell to go to the locker room.

"Uhh, Mom? Why do I need to go to?" Sunoo finally responded to his mom. She gave a bittersweet smile before she replied;

"Like this lady said, I also sent you a message! But since you clearly didn't see it- Your father and I need to speak with you, soo let's go!" Sunoo gave her a confused look.

"Uhh- Can it wait? I'm kinda in the middle of practicing..."

While everything was happening, the rest were just kind of watching. They didn't know what to do- or if they should do something.

"No honey, we need to go now!" She stomped her foot down while she yelled, which startled Sunoo.

🏒⛸️ ◯

He excused himself and left to the locker room, he didn't see the point in arguing. When he walked in, he saw Ni-ki just sitting on the bench. In complete silence, not even on his phone.

"Uhh- You good?" Sunoo asked, collecting his things. Ni-ki looked over to him, startled.

"Yeah, why?"

"You were kinda like- I dunno... Sitting there?"

"Well yeah? Are you leaving too?"

"Sadly... You should probably hurry up, your mom looked pretty mad, I thought she was gonna melt the ice or something!"

Ni-ki laughed before he spoke; "She gets mad really easily, it's nothing I'm not used to,"

Even though he meant it as a joke, something didn't sit right with Sunoo.

"You flinched when she yelled at you earlier, are you sure you're okay?"

"Look whos prying now!" Anyone could tell that Ni-ki was trying to change the subject.

"Riki, I'm being serious!"

"Ugh fine! You're so annoying sometimes! But she's always screaming at me, I am used to it, it's just a bit weird when she does it in front of people, y'know?"

"I guess... Is that why-" The door slammed open to reveal a worried Heeseung.

"Ni-ki, your mom is literally about to explode, hurry up!" He yelled, looking over at the two.

"Okay, I'll be out in a second!"

"No- No, like right now! She's like fuming!" Heeseung left right after that.

"Are you gonna be okay, Riki?" Knowing that she was really mad only worried Sunoo even more.

"Uh- Yeah, it's not like she hits me!" Sunoo only nodded at him as he followed Ni-ki out of the door.

🏒⛸️ ◇

Ni-ki regretted taking so long in the locker room. He regretted making his mother wait the second he got close to her.

"How dare you make me wait the long! Don't you understand that I have things to do?! I don't need to sit here waiting for you!" At this point, she was screaming at him. Ni-ki was embarrassed, he didn't want her to scream at him in front of all of his friends.

"I'm sorry, it won't-"

*SMACK!*

It echoed throughout the rink, making everyone stop what they were doing. 

"What the fuck..?"

"Should we call cps?"

"Dude..."

"Mom...?" Ni-ki hesitantly looked up to face her, holding his throbbing cheek. Sunoo felt so bad, he wanted to go over and give that lady a piece of his mind but he was already getting dragged out by his mom.

"Let's go, Riki."

Oh how wrong I was to assume she'd never hit me.

🏒⛸️
😨😨