FOURTEEN

"Ni-ki, you go in first."

"What why?"

"Because I don't want my friends to think we came together?"

"But we did?"

"Are you stupid?!"

"Hey! I'm not the one who needs tutoring!"

"Shut up! Let's just go!"

Meanwhile...

"Where the hell is Ni-ki?!" Jay exclaimed, their group practice had already started 10 minutes ago.

"I don't know but Sunoo isn't here either! Can't we just start without them?" Jungwon asked, looking towards Jay who shook his head.

"Oh god, what if he got kidnapped?! I should've just picked him up too,"

"Sunghoon, don't worry! Maybe he just got sidetracked?" Jake replied.

"Should I call him again-" Heeseung was cut off by the sound of the door opening. They all turned around just to see Sunoo and Ni-ki walking in together.

"Look who decided to show up"

Sunoo glared at Jungwon, "Oh shut up, Jungwon!"

Ni-ki laughed but quickly stopped when he saw his friends looking at him with confused expressions.

"What? Did I miss something important?"

"Why did you walk in with him?" Jungwon questioned, eyeing the two (who were still standing next to each other)

"I gave him a ride?" Sunoo gave him a 'i thought i told you to not say a word about it' look.

"You gave him a ride?" Jake asked, which left Ni-ki confused. I mean, why was that so weird to them?

"I didn't want him to get lost since he didn't know the way here? Is that so bad?!" Ni-ki was annoyed by now, he just wanted to start practice and go home.

"You know what- Just get into two pairs and a group a three, we're already 15 minutes behind schedule!" Heeseung yelled, ending whatever that discussion was.

"Pairs? What do you mean?" Sunoo asked, making Heeseung chuckle.

"Yeah, our coaches thought it'd be a good idea to have us 'bond'. So get into pairs before I make you be with Riki!" Sunoo immediately looked towards Jungwon only to see him already paired with Jay.

Of course he's with him! Maybe Sunghoon- Just great, he's with Jake

"Guess that leaves you with me, Sweetheart!" Ni-ki had his signature stupid (attractive) smirk plastered on his face. He quickly skated onto the ice to avoid any violence he might've encountered from Sunoo.

"Oh fuck me!" Sunoo complained, also skating onto the ice.

"Leave those activities for the bedroom, Honey! We don't wanna traumatize our poor friends!" Ni-ki had turned around to face Sunoo (he started skating backwards- if that makes sense)

"Oh my god, shut up! You're so annoying!" Sunoo yelled, speeding up to catch up to Ni-ki.

"Sure I am- AHHHHH DON'T HIT ME!"

🏒⛸️
a/n:
LAST UPDATE OF 2023 LETS GAURRRR
anyways to clarify some things; Throughout their conversation in the beginning, Sunoo and Ni-ki were putting on their ice skates, the others already had theirs on. The bonding activities basically included the games they played in that one enoclock episode! i might make a separate chapter later on- idk 🥰🫶🏼