ONE

"Ugh, why do the hockey players take so long to practice!" Sunoo complained. He and his friends had been sitting on the benches near the rink for the past ten minutes waiting for the other practice to end.

"I think they have a game coming up, so that's probably why," Jungwon replied.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "Don't defend them! We have a competition soon too!"

"Yeah, but-" Sunghoon was cut off when they heard a loud voice.

"Alright! We're already way past our limit today so let's start cleaning up! Great job everyone! Ni-ki, make sure we didn't leave any holes, okay?" Their coach yelled, everyone else let out a sigh of relief.

**

"Hey! Can you hurry up?! Our practice is already cut short!" Sunoo yelled out to the boy who was checking the ice.

"Sunoo! Don't be rude!" Jungwon yelled back, smacking the elder's arm.

"Listen, do you want to fall and break your leg or not?" Ni-ki replied, clearly annoyed. Sunoo only scoffed and rolled his eyes as he walked away to put his skates on.

Ugh, how rude! I'm literally checking the ice for THEM and he can't even say thank you?! The audacity...

**

"There, you can practice now," Ni-ki said as he walked past the group of skaters. He glared at Sunoo while walking, Sunoo glared back.

"Oh- Thank you!" Sunghoon yelled, he was met with total silence as Ni-ki had already disappeared.

**

"Guys! You would NOT believe what that skater did to me!"

"Oh god, what now?" Heeseung replied, rubbing his forehead. Every day the youngest comes back to the locker room to complain about something.

"That fox looking guy kept complaining on how long I was taking to check the ice! Like sorry I don't want you guys to get hurt and then have the blame be put on me?!"

"Calm down, Riki. They were probably-"

"Alright you guys, hear me out.."

"Oh my god, Jake! Could you not?!" Jay said

"Who?" Ni-ki asked

"That guy who's taller than them, he's so hot. I found his twitter too, names Sunghoon," Jake replied excitedly.

"Stalker much?"

"Oh shut up, Jay! Don't act as if you're not head over heels for that cat guy!" Jay's cheeks started to warm up while the others laughed and teased him.

"Oh, Ni-ki! That was kinda mean of him though, sorry your crush is a jerk," Heeseung told him, patting his head.

"I do NOT have a crush on him!"

"Suree,"

**

jay @eaglej4y:omg riki 😭 -> ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:      WHAT??

jay @eaglej4y:
omg riki 😭
-> ni-ki 🥅 @n1sh1mur4r1k1:
      WHAT??

jake 😛 @jakeypoo:
it'll be okay nik 😞💔

jungwon @yangjungwoniee:im sure they could say the same about us 🫶🏼🫶🏼 -> sunoo <3 @sunsunsunoo:       we're literally amazing what are you on 😠

im sure they could say the same about us 🫶🏼🫶🏼
-> sunoo <3 @sunsunsunoo:
we're literally amazing what are you on 😠

sunghoon (ice prince) @knockoffelsa:
LET IT GO OMG 😭😭
-> sunoo <3 @sunsunsunoo:
      NO IM STILL MAD

**
a/n
i hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!