Chapter : 10 ✨I hate you✨

Start from the beginning

The person from behind speak "you are the boy who got beat badly last two times and lost." The manager went in front of him and said "Yoongi Boss! This boy paid a lot of money to play match with Jhon. If he lose then we will get profit in both ways Yoongi Boss." Yoongi said "Shut up !"

Yoongi took out a lighter from his pocket to light a cigarette, The cigarette was placed between his lips he went to him and pulled out the cigarette from lips. "Here we do boxing competition,  here they come to learn how to beat other's, they come to learn boxing, they don't come here to let themselves be beaten by others. they don't come here to die like you did. Go and find another place and die there this is not the place to commit suicide."

Taehyung said "But today i won't give up." Yoongi smiled and said "how long have you been boxing? What do you know about boxing?"

Taehyung said "I started from today. Either I win or I die. This is enough for me to know." Saying that he started moving towards the match ring . Yoongi took one last drag of his cigarette and threw it to the ground and Squeeze the cigarette with his shoe. He said with a smirk "that boy is not afraid of death at all, I like such fearless and brave people."

The match is over. Now it's time to play Taehyung's match. Taehyung will play with Jhon Sung. He is the best player of this club, In last 3 years he never lose a single match, no one could beat him he is a dangerous boxer. It's 12 minutes match with 3 Round's. 3 minutes for each round and 1 minute break time for each round. When the bell rang Jhon jumped on Taehyung . He was attacking him and Taehyung was attacking him as well but he was nothing in front of Jhon. Jhon continuously attack him and hit him. Bell rang 1st round is end. Taehyung's mind was stuck on Yeong-ro's thoughts and he was mad at himself for still thinking about her.

2nd round start Referee Signal them to start the fight.  Jhon was hitting him badly but now Taehyung is not even trying to defence or skip his punch and attacks. He just let him hitting himself without defence, his right eye was swollen and he was bleeding badly his face had a lot's of red purplish marks. His nose was bleeding too.

Taehyung said in mind, A boy like me should die, I hate myself to believe you. I hate myself for loved you, i hate myself because i still think about you, i hate myself for trusting you that you loved me too, if I die today then this Taehyung will die too. But if I survive then a new Taehyung will be born who doesn't love anyone, who doesn't trust anyone, who doesn't cry for anyone's love or care, I will be whom people will cry for. Women's will be cry for me and die for me to be mine and i will not give them a single fu*k, I don't give them a shit. I don't give a damn shit about their feelings . I will not care about anyone anymore, they all are same Selfish, Betrayer, Greedy and Heartless .

He was saying these words in his mind when Jhon raised his leg to kick him but Taehyung grabbed his leg and threw him on the ground with a punch. The bell rang 2nd round ends. In this six minutes game people is cheering for Taehyung for the first time.

Now the last and 3rd round started with the referee's whistle. Jhon was angry so now he starts hitting and attaching  more aggressively. Taehyung 's blood was pouring from his mouth, lots of blood coming from his mouth. At the last he punch him on Taehyung's eye and Taehyung fell on the ground. He sat on top of Taehyung and continued to beat him non stop. Taehyung's condition was very bad, he somehow grabbed Jhon's hair and stood up. Jhon was still punching him in his stomach. Taehyung pulled him to the end the ring and he punched Jhon multiple times lastly he punch him on the face. Blood was Pouring from Jhon's nose. Then the bell rang. 3 minutes were over. The referee declares John the winner. Because Jhon got most points. Just then, Taehyung fell on the ground from his standing position. He saw Yoongi and the manager was running towards him. Just then he closed his eyes .