Chapter : 10 ✨I hate you✨

( A few Month's Ago )

Author's POV

Today was cloudy and dull day. A dark room with all the windows closed and the balcony door slightly open. The windows were covered with curtains and a little light was coming into the room through the gaps in the curtains. There were two empty bottles of wine on the table, the third bottle of wine was almost finished,  few cigarettes is placced on the table and one cigarette were still burning. The condition of the room was messy. There were several broken photo frames on the floor the glass was scattered everywhere on the floor. The bathroom door was open. Taehyung had a bottle of wine in his hand, he take a sip from the bottle and started filling the bathtub with water.

 Taehyung had a bottle of wine in his hand, he take a sip from the bottle and started filling the bathtub with water

Then he walked and saw his face in the bathroom mirror. He was drunk his eyes were swollen and  red he looked like a Handsome demonic vampire. He was wearing black pants with and white shirt. Shirt's front three button's was open. His long hair covering his forehead and eyes. He pushed his hair back with both hands and looked in the mirror and said, She is happy with another man, she goes out to restaurants with him, she do parties with him, they are having s*x together, she was the one who left me, She was the one who cheated on me but look she's so happy in her life and I still think about her.

He smashed the mirror with a strong punch. "It's been five months but still why I can't move on. I loved her unconditionally, I loved her madly , This is the price of my true love." He punches the wall harder  few times and screams loudly saying "Why Allah...? Who....?  I hate myself for loving her, I hate you Yeong-Ro........ I hate you so so much." He sat on his knees and placed his both hands on the floor his tear's was drooping nonstop on the bathrooms floor. His hand was bleeding so bad.

He walked to the bathtub and drowned his head and body in the water of the bathtub. He stay like this in the water exactly 1 minute and 27 seconds. later he raises his head. He walks to his cupboard then he took clothes and changed into black jeans and black leather jacket. He took a bag on his shoulder and took the bike keys from nightstand and left the room.

 He took a bag on his shoulder and took the bike keys from nightstand and left the room

He left for the boxing club with a black bike from his bike collection. The evening has already passed. Taehyung got off the bike and took off his helmet and put it on the back of the bike. YBC ( Yoongi Boxing Club ) It was his third visits here . Here held's boxing challenge mach, boxing practice, Bet boxing mach,  boxing teaching are all done here. He went inside and asked the manager .