30

The group of witchers along with the professors went inside the hall all the students of 4 academies were surprise to see a group of monster slayers were marching.

In just a matter of seconds geralt saw weiss schnee and he approach weiss..

Weiss was blushing madly to see a mature man with white hair and cat like eyes anf he was staring at her..

Weiss- may i know your name sir??

Geralt- geralt of rivia witcher. Or everybody knows us as a monster slayer.  Are you weiss schnee??

Weiss- yes i am weuss schnee..what can i do for you??

Geralt- we came here to arrest you for assassinating jaune arc..

Weiss and the students were shock.

Weiss- are you insane?? You know i cluld file a case for accusing me to be his assassin!!

Geralt- then do it. In front of his mother..the arcadian empire already find out that you are the madtermind of assassinating the future emperor of arcadia.

Weiss- how preposterous!!! My family will hear this!!

Ozpin- they already know that ypu were the mastermind of killong jaune arc..if yku want more proof then let me introduce to you eric draven or better k own as jaune arc him self..

Weiss- what!! This is absurd!!

Jaune- hellow sbow angel or snow bitch remember me??

Weiss- no!! This could not be happening!!! You are not jaune arc..

Jaune- of course you will not believe because i have become mature when i was in the grave for one year weiss..i return on this academy to bring justice if my death..thanks to the crow he bring me back to life becausr of the assassin that you hired..

Weiss- that is imposible!!! I won't believe you!!! Abd you don't have any evidence to prove!!

Jaune- well too bad most of the students here wouldn't believe ut because of your reputation..but you are also stupid that you have your scroll containing all the files and voice calls.

Weiss- so you are the thief who stole my scroll!!

Blake- actually it was me who stole that scroll and headmaster deliver ut to jaune's little sister who is a computer expert.. all the files that you erase and the bank statement and accounts has been recover..and deliver the evidence to your father...

Weiss- shut up!! You animal!!! You ha-

Glynda plays the voice call that weiss made a deal to kill jaune arc all the students wer shock to hear that weiss is the mastermind..

Weiss- this is some kind of a mistake!!! May be that voice were hack or someone who has a technology that can copy my voice just to -

Yang punch weiss so hard tonmake her stop.

Yang- ohhh!! Shut the fuck up!!! The evidence is very clear that you are the mastermind for kilking jaune!! We already know that!! And we know that you despise jaune for using a false transcript!! To enter this academy!!! But in reality he doesn't even need a transcript because he has an immunity to the law!!! But you  never accept the reality!!! Because of your self centered attitude!! Your greed!! You think you owned the world!!!

Weiss- fuck you!! Yang!! U was trained to be the best!! And since i am a child i trained my ass to be a better huntress better than all of you!! Then here is the faker!! He thinks he can enter this academy like-

Lambert- woah!!! There lard ass...we trained jaune since he was 5 years old!! I don't have any idea why did he use sword and shield in the first place..abd he has a twin blade just like we use..