14

The next day jaune's body was bring to the veacon ampitheather for his funeral. And he was well guarded vy the most elite soldiers and papal guards the students were deeppy saddened to see that jaune is in that casket. Pyrrha was present even ruby and nira was there. Imperius is kweping an eye of those three..

When the eulogy has to come pyrrha is the first to speech.

Pyrrha- hello everyone..you all know me as pyrrha nikos i am jaune's partner.. i met jaune during our entrance ceremony before headmaster had his speech..among all the people who knew about me as the champion in mistral tournament well except my boyfriend jaune.  I knew jaune is a late bloomer i knew it from his body language. I saw jaune along with ruby i rememver what he said "when can i found a quirky girl that i can talk". Jaune only knows me from as a model from a cereal box that he loves  yet he doean't even knew that model is me..when i look at him thus guy is perfect to be my partner. So i had to make my move and make it fast before somebody will go through him first. Then the day of initiation arrive and it was perfect fir me to grab jaune..whem i find him i purposely pin him on the tree.. yes i pin him on the tree.

The student and professors laugh on that remark even his family laugh at his misfortune.

Pyrrha- when we are in the forest i notice something about jaune..his has no aura or still locked so i had to unlock his aura and i was shock that his aura pool is insane  he has a lot of aura waiting to be unlock  when i am with him it seems he is a different person he is so focus  that is the day that i realize jaune is a tactical genius..he will think first vefore he will attack even he us untrained and weak..me and my team dudn't mind that we are here for his support  we knew jaune is not a fighter but we rely on his orders   for those who keep on twlling jaune is not the sharpest among us..think again in reality jaune is the most sharpest among us...he once said to us in battle don't just rely on your brute strength aura or semblance all the time. You have to improvice on how to eliminate a bunch of enemies use your brain not your fist. Among us all jaune is the only one who manage to kill a lot of grimms in just one explosion...jaune is the kind of leader that willing to sacrifice him self so that his team will live for another day. Now that jaune is gone i don't know what to do. The team needs jaune. Jaune when ever you are guide us please give us strength.  And don't worry about us we are okay. And i will make sure nora won't eat too much pancakes.  And jaune  i love you so much even in death will never keep us apart..sweet dreams my love see you soon.

Pyrrha finish her words and ren is next.

Ren- good day. Your majesty to all the royal empire of arcadia i am lie ren i am jaune's team and a brother anything but blood. In behalf if my partner nora valkyrie. All i can say is jaune is the best leader in my team. During initiation i didn't kbow him that much when i saw his skills he can command 8 individual being no one can do that but jaune.. i see jaune as my brother because he give us hope and he knew that me and nora were orphans. Jaune took us both in on his family in the team that i belong instead we treat each other as classmates jaune treat us as a family. He even extend his family in team ruby blanke and yang's belongs to. But jaune didn't stop he even extwnd another team which consist cardin russel dove and sky whichbis his former bully that reform to be his extended family. But still he bever stops he made another friend which is our senior year which is team cfvy.. jaune can easily made friends if he is alive thus academy will soon belong to his family... beacon academy is very lucky to have jaune in our side...i don't have any words to say because jaune knew that u am a man of few words. Bro where ever you are don't worry pyrrha and i will be okay and see you soon bro.

Ren finish his words. The next is jaune's mother.

Arturia- greetings children i am arturia pendragon- arc  i am the impress of arcadia and the mother of jaune arc. I will be speaking in behal of my husband and seven of his sisters. Yes you heard it right. Jonathan or jaune   is the only male on my family he is the next  emperor of arcadia but it will not going to happen now. Because my only son passed away..now then i will reveal to you who is jaune really is. Jaune is not weak if you ask me..it is true that boy use a sword and shield. But in reality jaune is a very well trained fighter...the reason he is weak using sword and shield it's because of his own idiotic and clumsyness moves...jaune is trained with swords...when he run away from home to study here he mistakebly took a wrong sword instead of his own swords...jaune if you are alive i will gonna smack you on the head because of your clumsyness...but you are lucky to have a girlfriend like pyrrha and you got a tons of friends just like in your dream...my son please firgive mama because i will take your team along with ruby yang and blake as an act of retribution. But don't you worry i will bring them back here 1 year..mama and papa will want to know your friends  and your beloved okay.. now then once we finush the funeral we will burry jaune immediately according to our customs. As a mother and empress i will command to search for the person who kill my boy.. you will have 3 years to solve this problem if not arcadia will take this matter.. for now i  will send my spies and assassins. If you find the suspect him or her to me i will execute the person!! No trial to be made...as for the children and students no missions for you!! Let the legutimate huntsman and hubtreas do their job along with my own men. And to all my men out there don't hesitate to kill anyone who stands on your way..let those criminals remind that don't mess with arcadia to all huntsman and huntress don't hesitate to kill soldiers from atlas special force!! General ironwood!! Code red!! Make sure no one survive infiltrate and kill the white fang!!! Make sure no one survive!!  Let them remind that no one will going to mess with atlas military!!! Now!! The hunting season is open..now move!!!!

The soldiers start to hunt the atlas receive the go signal and they are now starting to move.

Meanwhile

Weiss ( mind )- dumbass  you have no idea that i am the reason why jaune is dead..hehehe well good luck on the hunt suckers....

The funeral continue but unknown to them a crow is looking at jaune's casket. And fkew away