11

At ozpin's office STR was present along with crdl and yang and blake the professor and general ironwood is on line qrow was late to arrive and his wife salem is on line..

( salem is a human on this story and he us the wife of ozpin and head mistress of haven academy)

Ironwood- oz is there aby problem??

Salem- honey why are you so pissed off and sad what us the problem honey??

Qrow- iz are you on your piriod again and why is it you call me i am on the mission??

Ozpin- not now qrow..

Salem- calm down honey please tell us what is the problem.

Ozpin can't hide it anymore he is start to cry and to the shock of the people even ironwood and glynda goodwitch..

Ironwood- it seems a very heavy problem you got there my beat friend tell me who made you cry?? I will help you anything..i mean anything.

Ozpin- salem please i can't jeep anymore secrets specially him..

Salem- what hapepen dear??

Ozpin- dear our beloved great great grandson is gone..

Salem- we have a lot of descendants honey..who is it..

Ozpin- the youngest of all the male descendant..jonathan miles arc. Or should i say jaune arc. 

Salem-WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!

ironwood- who killed the boy oz i will send all my best soldiers to hunt down his killer..

Ozpin- i still don't know up until now..team cfvy saw him fall from the roof were he apend his time if he was alone...

Ironwood- he commit suicide??

Ozpin- it's impossible jimmy..he has no reason to commit suicide. He has a tons of good friends here plus he was loved by many despute having a fake transcript. Yet they accept him as their own..and he has a girlfriend here.  His team has a mental break down specially miss nikos and his best friend ruby rose...

Ironwood- bring those ladies here..i will tell dr polidona and dr watts for their immediate treatment..don't argue with me this time oz..send them here immediately if we can't treat them immediately i am afraid that it will lead them to depression..

Ozpin nodded

Salem- i will call juniper and the entire arc clan to take over vale until further notice and no buts ozma.. no mission for students as of this day let the legitimate huntsmen and huntress do their job. My veat hubtress and huntsman will have their mission here and aid your best team there.

Ironwood- my ace ops will do the invistigation and man hunt operation..

Qrow- hate to break you up jimmy-

Ironwood- i have no time for a quarel with you qrow..do your job and aid ozpin there and lessen your drinking habbit!!!

Qrow- sheesh!! What is with you jimmy!!

Ironwood- shut up qrow!! Listen and listen very well that boy is no ordinary boy!!! Knowing that he is from the arcadian empire and he is the heir of the most powerful kingdom!! The arc clan resides in the hidden kingdom of arcadia if the news will reach to them juniper and nicholas will unlish hell and they were send their ultimate forces and hunt down who is responsible for killing the next emperor!!

Cardin- pardon me sir...why we disn't know about this??

Ozpin- it's because of me and salem..the kingdom of arcadia is built by my and salem's 4 children. One of my children give birth to a boy and he enhirit the power and magic of salem..but that time family name is not existed so i and salem give a family name at it was an arc..you all seen jaune's family crest right??