4

Jaune returns  to his dorm and he is ready to tell about his secret to his friends and his team. When he enters to his dorm the team rwby amd his team is still there.

Jaune- hello guys..

Ruby- hey jaune!

Yang- hey vomit boy!!

Blake- hello..

Weiss-hmmp!!

Jaune- hey guys uhh why does pyrrha is extremely red??

Nora- fearless leader because she saw your picture when you were a baby!!!

Jaune went pale about nora's words.

Jaune- whaaat!!!

Ren- your sister called earlier and pyrrha answer it.. and i believe her name is saffron..

Jaune- ohh i see..i hope she doesn't give you the photo that makes me embarrass.

Nora- uhh jaune are you gay??

Jaune- what in the world are you talking about nora??

Nora- ohh it's nothing. It's just ylur big sister send a photo of your younger self wearing a girls skirt.

Jaune- nora i am 100% sure that i am a man..it's just that my sister always tripping me specially saffron..

Nora- thank goodness...

Yang- vomit boy! I never knew that you were way cuter when you are a baby..

Jaune- are you guys are tripping on me??..

Blake- no jaune. It's just that we saw your photo when you were just arpund 4 to 5 years old 

Jaune- when??

Blake- pyrrha has a collection of your photo??

Jaune- hhhhuiuhhhh!!!

Weiss- you are so oblivious arc.. what they mean is pyrrha has a collection of your photo!!! Even she has a photo of your self when your entry about that silly contest on thay cereal that you like..

Jaune- what?? She has a photo of my self?? What the hell?? I never send a photo during that time..unless.

Ren-your sister send a photo of your self just for fun??

Jaune- yeah..and i know who is thay sister..

Ruby- then who??

Jaune-saffron her self..she is the only one i ask to write an entry of that cereal contest..and she gas a habbit to embarras me by wearing  a girls outfit or even tie my hair into a twin tail.

Ren- you still love your sister??

Jaune- of course i love my sisters..

Ruby- sisters???? You mean you have a lot of sisters???

Jaune- yeah! I have. 

Pyrrha- how many sisters do you have???

Jaune- i have seven sisters..

Blake yang and ruby- WWWHHHAAATTT!!!

Pyrrha- ohh my! You have a lot of sisters! How about brothers??

Jaune- i am the only male of the family pyr..

Yang- dude i hope you survive of your family's antics..

Jaune- ohh i did manage to survive though..plus they tgought me everything..

Nora- like house chores dancing and cooking..

Ren- nora got you this time jaune.

Jaune- what else would you learn if you have 7 sisters and you are the only man in the house..