23

The next morning the group had a good rest  pyrrha is happily snuggling on jaune even if he doesn't even need a sleep. Whe  nora is loudly waking them up.. pyrrha was shock to see that jaune isn't affected but she leave jaune alone...

After the group already prepare reb call thwm up for breakfast. Then suddenly weiss knocking on their door and she had a food on her plate.

Weiss- hey guys good morning..

Yang- what do you want weiss??

Weiss- ohh i came here for a visit...is eric was here??

Pyrrha had a jealousy on her face so she decide to interrupt.

Pyrrha- what are you doing here and why did you bring your breakfast??

Weiss- ohh this isn't for me...it's for eric...

Pyrrha- he was still sleeping he had a rough night..

Weiss- well can you wake hin ul we all gonna late for school.

Nora- sorry to burst your bubble princess but eric isn't a student..he was assign here and he was here to train my team...

Ruby- plus eric is a full blown man i think it will be a clown if he will come to us...

Weiss- well can you atleast wake him up and let's have some breakfast together like the last time..

Pyrrha- you do know that it was rude to wake up a man who is extremely tired weiss..let him get some sleep...

Weiss is furius because she can't able to see her " crush ". Because he was well guarded by her former team and soon to be former friend..and she turn her back and had her temper tantrum.

And the group are laughing so hard because pyrrha yang and nora shut her up...so they prepare and go to class..

Break time has arrive the group are happily chatting team crdl are chatting while velvet is feeding cardin in front of the team while rby and jnpr are happily chatting when weiss approach them.

The group allowed weiss to jpin and they are having a casual talk then suddenly jaune enter the cafeteria and everybody is staring at him because it's the first time to see the man and no one except the team knew that than who is walking in the cafeteria is jaune.

Weiss is blushing madly to see eric or jaune..and she is in cloud nine to see him..

Pyrrha- eric!! Come sit besides me!!!

Jaune nodded and went and sit beside pyrrha much to weiss jealousy.

Yanf- anyone!!! Calm your hormones especially ladies. The man is sitting besides pyrrha is non other that eric draven!! He is pyrrha's former kover before jaune..and now eric is her good friend!! So don't give aby false idea towards them..please!!! Thank you very much!!!

Eric ( jaune)- ladies and gentle men u am eric draven!! Sure i am pyrrha's former lover!! Yet i still have an obligation towards pyrrha because desoit she was my ex!!  I am still her guardian!! I just fullfil the promise thay i made towards her...i kindly ask you all to please don't spread a false rumor towards us.. thank you!!!

The student nodded and understand the situation..

Pyrrha- ohh eric here have some of my lunch..

Jaune- ohh thank you so much pyrrha..

Weiss- you can share with mine eric..

Jaune- sorry i don't like pork..

Blake- here have some fish...

Jaune- you do onow that i can buy my own meal..

Nora- in that get up???? Not a chance..

Ruby- alright i will get you some food..

Jaune- thank you ruby..and please get some chop stick..i hate using spoon and fork.

Ruby- i know what you like..

After a few minute ruby return bringing jaune's food and drink..

Weiss- uhh you are eating a little food and drink??

Jaune- i am on a diet miss..

Weiss saw jaune has a gloves so she decide to talk.

Weiss- can you please remove that gloves while you are eating??

Jaune- why are you interfering in my ea-

Pyrhha- alright eric..i know you have an alergy..let me feed you...

Jaune- are you sure??

Pyrrha- shut up and eat..

Jaune has no choice but obey and weiss is very jealous while the team had a mischievous smile. ..

Pyrrha- alright eric say ahhh~

Jaune( eric)- i am not a child pyrrha.

Pyrrha- you can be so childish everytime so deal with it...

Weiss is very jealous toward the dou and she is very red out of jealousy. 

Nora- aawwee how sweet hey ren!! Open your mouth and i will feed you!!!

Ren- n-nno thanks nora...

Nira- aaawwweee!!!!

Weiss can't take it anymore she stand up and stammering while she was leaving the cafeteria..

Team rby are laughing like a maniac to see weiss is in fury and walk out on the cafeteria leaving her food behind.. now the students realize why they are like that...because they don't want weiss sitting besides them..

Ren- where have you been??

Jaune- ozpin's office..the evidence is already out..

Blake- so what is the news??

Jaune- jade is already recover the files and you didn't want to believe in this...it is weiss who orchistrated my death..and the evidense is showed that she hired an assassin..with as whooping price of 30 million lien each..not only that jade recover the email that she search  the contact number and the bank account.  Even the mail and the voice calls is recovered by jade.  Now let us relax for a while then on the school dance the authorities will arrest them..that's if they manage to capture the two assassin.. but i am most sure that weiss will be arrested...

Yang- wgy you are not so sure about the two assassin??

Jaune- because my cousin merc told jean that the person who kikked me can use illusion semblance and the leader is powerful person and she or he was experience too..so we can't underestimate those two. 

The group nodded. And continue their lunch