10

The next day pyrrha wake up and she is emotionless like nora even ruby ren yang and blake were c9mforted the two ladies. With the help of the professors.

Weiss arrive after an hour of the sudden death of jaune arc.

Flashback:

Weiss arrive at beacon when she saw many of the police force  when ozpin saw her.

Ozpin- miss schnee it seems you were arrive from home.

Weiss- yes headmaster the reason i went home it's because i have to check the condition of my rappier and to get some dust rounds for me and my team for the mission tomorrow.

Ozpin- i'm afraid your mission will be cancelled miss schnee.

Weiss- why sir? What happen??

Ozpin- i'm sorry to say this but your friend jaune arc passed away earlier this night..

Weiss( faking )- oh my oum!! What happen headmaster?? Where is he??

Ozpin- his body has been delivered to the morgue before you arrive..niw what remains here is the police for further investigation...

Weiss- how about his team and my team??

Ozpin- they are not in a good condition..in my conclusion miss pyrrha will have a mental break down alon with miss rose and nora..they can't be deploy for mission because of what happen..

Weiss- i see..what happen now to both of my and hus team..

Ozpin- for jaune's team it's clearly that they will be stop goong to school for now..as for your team i still have to find a way yang and blake can hold them selves except for miss rose.

Weiss- so you can't find a replacement for jaune??

Ozpin- it's impossible to find him a replacement even if i recruit another arc..

Weiss- another arc sir??

Ozpin- did mr jaune didn't tell you that he has another sister??

Weiss- he never mention to us sir??

Ozpin- jaune arc is not the youngest among the arcs. He has a twin sister which is younger than him by a minute.among the arcs. Jaune is the only male among his family.

Weiss- i see..

Ozpin- miss schnee may i ask do you have a grudge to the young arc??

Weiss- i don't have a grudge towards him. Why??

Ozpin- be very careful of your actions if we encounter an arc clan miss schnee..

Ozpin leave weiss alone and weiss is being suspicious..

Flashback ends

At team rwby room weiss is changing her clothes when yang and blake arrive.

Yang- hey weiss.

Blake- sup..

Weiss- i heard the news that jaune passed away.

Yang- yeah..i miss him now..it's a shame that he died..and no one knows who killed him.

Blake- yeah i miss him too yang.

Weiss- what happen yang??

Yang- i really don't know weiss team cfvy saw that jaune fall from the roof...

Weiss- did he commit suicide??

Yang- no it's impossible there is no reason for him to commit suicide..

Blake- i am very worried about pyrrha's condition yang..

Yang- who doesn't blake. I too worried for her...it's been 2 days when she and jaune are dating but now she is like a robot...if i find who is responsible for this situation he or she will gonna pay..it's gonna be an eye for an eye...