19

When they reach at the dorm tge group interrogate jaune.

Nora- fearless leader how was afterlife!!

Jaune- well it was beautiful there peaceful if you ask me. There are no grimms too...its like a beautiful forest...when i arrive there i feel ay ease but i am also worried about you guys.  Because i leave you all sad.

Yang- don't blame your self vomit boy..

Blake- yeah jaune death happens any time...and we are here to solve your case 

Ruby- and with your help we can solve this in no time..

Pyrrha- honey we will never gonna leave you okay. We will give you justice that you deserve..

Jaune- thank you so much guys..amd by the way why are so many beds here???

Ruby- ohh we are staying here..

Jaune- weiss is also staying here??

Ruby- nope she is staying on pur old dorm..

Jaune- what would happen if she saw me..

Yang- pppfff!!! As if we would tell who you really are.. just go with the flow jaune..you may face with that brat. Buy she wouldn't even know that you are jaune...

Nora- and besides you are looking mature compare to your old look no offence though..

Jean- nora is right bro. And besides black suits you...if you are not my brother i might gonna do something about you..

Pyrrha- you know that i am here jean and he is my man...

Jean- i know that i am just stating the fact.  Hehehe

Yang- ohh shush you two so whose turn to cook i thonk jaune here is hungry..

Jaune- i don't think i can feel hunger yang...i'm dead you know..

Ruby- shut it!! Dead or not you have to eat....

Jaune- hmm why not...

Ren- alright i'll cook...

The next day team sssn and weiss arrive at beacon they went to ozpin's office to report.  After several moments jaune or shpuld i say eric draven also went to head master's office with team jnpr and rby..

During team sssn and weiss are reporting jaune enter to the office.

Jaune- good morning head master.

Team sssn look to the black hair man while weiss is eyeing on him and she is blushing madly to see a deathly pale man...

Ozpin- ahh mr darven good to see you. Your weapon of choice is here

Eric ( jaune)- good morning head master..

Ozpin show's his weapon it comsist a shot gun and a desert eagle.

Ozpin- it seems you are ready for your mission.

Eric ( jaune)- yes i am ready to kill. Let me remind you headmaster no one should stand on my way i mean no one if someone who stand on my way i will blow their head without a second thought. Be it a huntsman or police..

Ozpin- i'll make sure no one will stand on your way mr draven. But i have to put you on a team.

Eruc ( jaune)- go on..

Ozpin- you will be assigning to team jnpr and miss ruby's team.

Jaune and his team are acting that they won't know each other and ozpin orchistrated their shinanigans.

Eric ( jaune)- jnpr? Rby?

Ozpin- team jnpr is consisted by miss jean miss nikos miss nora and mr lie and team rby is consist with miss rose miss xiao long and miss belladona..