24

The night has arrive team jnpr is walking in the city of vale when they encounter team crdl are having an ice cream they are talking about jaune and how they miss him. Pyrrha approach them..

Pyrrha- hey guys..

Cardin- hey pyrrha how was you day??

Pyrrha- i'm doing fine..

Cardin- so who is thay guy in black??? Your new lover??

Pyrrha- eric?? Nah! He's my former lover..

Cardin- ohh i see i thought you betrayed jaune.

Pyrrha- why would i do that??

Russel- he is angry because he thought you betrayed jaune...we saw that you two are sweet and you even feed him...you didn't do that to jaune...

Nora- pppfff..bwahahahaha!!!! Just like that you are affected.

Cardin- well duh! Jaune is our best buddy and we will never betray him...

Nora- you have no idea man...

Cardin- why??

Ren- because that guy in black or eric..is jaune him self..

Cardin- do you playing trick on me!!!

Ren- do you really think that i am playing on you cardin??

Pyrrha- guys! Relax...and cardin!! Ren isn't playing tricks on you...that man is indeed jaune him self...

Sky- whay the fuck are you talking about???!!! How did that happen??

Pyrrha- guys let me ask you this..did any of you saw a crow before jaine died??

Cardin- i did?? Why??

Pyrrha- because that crow is connected to jaune..

Cardin- so what headmaster ozpin told me  is all true..the legend he told me is all true...

Pyrrha- indeed...in my theory that crow sends a premonition to us that jaune is going to die soon..

Ren- it was his fated to die??

Pyrrha nodded..

Pyrrha- we all know that the crow will appear every millenia or decade to take a soul...and this time it was jaune...

Russel- but why did jaune died without justice??

Ren- if i am correct..that crow is a messenger of death..or an angel of death...but the crow can also bring the soul back to the living to seek justice...so there is a high chance that jaune is not supposed to die??? Plus the crow saw it all. so he return jaune to the living and to bring justice of his death..

Carsin- now it's all clear..and after we solve this problem he will return to the after life??

Pyrrha- yeah he will return...when his mission here is done.  And before he will return there he wants us to live peacefully so that he can move to his next life...because if we are still vrieving on his death he can't move on...

Cardin- yeah you were right  we need to move on and be happy for him so that he can finally rest...

Dove- by the way did you find any evidence who killed jaune??

Ren- we are half way there..and we know who is the mastermind..

Cardin- who is the mastermind??

Pyrrha- it's weiss schnee..she hired an assassin to kill jaune and she pay each of them a whooping price of 30 million lien...each..

Cardin- i knew it!! I'm gonna kill her when i get my hands on her!!

Pyrrha- don't make a sudden move cardin...let the arcdian do their job..she has no idea that she is cornered and we are just playing her own game.  Weiss will be arrested next week but the actual killer will follow soon because they are bo easy foe..