17

On the rainy night the team of jean was on their room they are talking on their own
And in the room wherrme ruby anf the rest are watching a horror movie ruby is looking out side while raining.
Ruby remember what jaune tell.

Flashback.

Ruby- it's raining jaune and it was dark outside.

Jaune- can't rain all the time crater face.

Flashback ends

Ruby- jaune..

Yang- are you alright rubes??

Ruby- yeah..i just remember jaune..

Yang- i know rubes...

Weiss- seriously guys?? You still can't move on from arc.

Yang- a guy like him is not easy to forget 

Weiss- seriously?? That trash is dead and he will not going back!! Move on!!

Blake( mind)- i eanna kill this brat!!

Yang- he is dead yes..but his memory will remain with us...unlike you we are not cold hearted person..who is being rude on everyone around here!

Weiss- how dare you!!

Yang- i see. You still haven't change huh..no wonder no one likes to work with you...

Weiss- for your information i have been working with team sssn!!!

Yang- yeah because your playboy boyfriend was there i wonder if he will discover your attitude..and i am shock you and sun get along...knowing sun is also a monkey faunus...

Weiss- shut up!! Neptune is nit a playboy!!!

Before weiss could retort they heard a loud thunder..yang knew that ruby is afraid of thunder so she look at her. She was relieve that she is fine..

Yang- stay from me weuss before i will gonna do that i might gonna regret later..

Weiss- ohhh i am afraid!! What are you gonna do..

Yang- you know you are defenceless ypu stuck up donkey.. you can't fight in hand to hand..

Ruby- enough yang..come on lets spend our night to jean..

Weiss- lets go!!

Ruby- you are not even invited weiss..so stay here you can have this room for all i care..

Weiss- but were a team..

Ruby- who said we're a team?? You are a solo huntress..

Blake- lets go..

Ruby and her team went on team jnpr's room leaving a furius weiss..

On the grave a crow return to jaune's grave and the crow is caw-ing the rain gets heavier and the thunder is becomes a lightning then suddenly jaunes grave start to mive until a hand was seen...

In ozpin's office ozpin and glynda is watching the rain and lightning.

Ozpin- glynda do you feel any suspicious on this rain??

Glynda- yes headmaster..vale disn't have a rain this heavy...why..

Ozpin- it seems the legend will be reborn once again..

Glynda- huh??

Ozpin- there is a saying that.

. “People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.”